Forums Tyrant

quick in game faction rant

21 posts

Flag Post

why?… just why not split the occupation mission in game factions into two? I got full 2k rep before I even finish the Xeno mining fields. and I haven’t over-finish any missions…

Yes, it’s a good thing. Bit it’s also a bad thing. Now it just feels like I am doing these missions without the in game suspense of unlocking more cards from another in game faction >_> that’s a player feeling, you know? :P

and plus, i don’t think it hurt to have a few more reward cards hahaha.

 
Flag Post

+1

 
Flag Post

I suggest one different thing, go up to 4-5 reputation reward cards in the next mission sets to balance the new honor gain (200, 800, 2000, 4000, 6500, you get 500 honor just for the last mission so is doable).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

I suggest one different thing, go up to 4-5 reputation reward cards in the next mission sets to balance the new honor gain (200, 800, 2000, 4000, 6500, you get 500 honor just for the last mission so is doable).

No. x1000. Grinding sucks and is for bots.

 
Flag Post

5 reward cards. Last card needs 10000 honor to unlock, for 100k gold

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:
Originally posted by Maharid:

I suggest one different thing, go up to 4-5 reputation reward cards in the next mission sets to balance the new honor gain (200, 800, 2000, 4000, 6500, you get 500 honor just for the last mission so is doable).

No. x1000. Grinding sucks and is for bots.

Sounds perfect for Tyrant’s demographics!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ManuelDevil:

5 reward cards. Last card needs 10000 honor to unlock, for 100k gold

maybe, but It’d be better be an epic motherf***ing card.

 
Flag Post

here’s the thing, with the last packs, awakening and terminus, the one in-game faction for one pack worked because by the end of the missions, you were totaled with 19xx rep. so you just need like a few battles to complete the rep.

But this pack, seriously now? :P

 
Flag Post

Good point Tiki. There’s literally no point for the latter-half Missions to give Reputation. A second set of 3 new Rep rewards would be nice.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ManuelDevil:

5 reward cards. Last card needs 10000 honor to unlock, for 100k gold

and is an epic legendary

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BigChief014:

Good point Tiki. There’s literally no point for the latter-half Missions to give Reputation. A second set of 3 new Rep rewards would be nice.

+1 indeed, ridiculous energy requirement but not scaled for more/better rewards from reputation gain?

 
Flag Post

for that i agree… its one thing to make missions take a while, but quite another not giving proper rewards for doing them..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thror13:

for that i agree… its one thing to make missions take a while, but quite another not giving proper rewards for doing them..

Yeah, I have been wondering about this… kinda redonk :P

 
Flag Post

-1

I, for one, never really enjoyed grinding reputation. Preferred grinding gold/experience.
I recall some of the old reputation grinds took what seemed like an eternity. Felt kind of relieved with some of the more recent reputation requirements.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

-1

I, for one, never really enjoyed grinding reputation. Preferred grinding gold/experience.
I recall some of the old reputation grinds took what seemed like an eternity. Felt kind of relieved with some of the more recent reputation requirements.

i am not talking about old missions. I don’t know if you read my posts about awakening and terminus being one faction, one pack. Those were quite much more acceptable than other in game factions since by the end of the missions, you total around 19xx reps.

 
Flag Post

I agree to a degree, a little grinding is good, to seperate the lazy, and that the rep reqs for these missions are way too low, and also more reward cards is good. But, rep grinding is tedious and hellishly boring if it takes more than 3-4 energy bars to get to 2k rep, it’s about finding that balance.

TT

 
Flag Post

Keep playing for this:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hammythepig:

Keep playing for this:

+1

 
Flag Post

i am going to bump this just for one thing…

anyone know the stats of each mission’s reputation gain and number of battles required?
I would like to see what is the total possible rep gain from these missions

 
Flag Post

Total Distant Visitors rep from required missions is 5241, if I’m not mistaken. You get honored when you are about to finish m243.

 
Flag Post

I like not having to grind rep after I’m done with a mission set.