Forums Tyrant

The LDV Commission into What Happened with Fishes (god bless their souls) page 5

142 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by IamaTumor:
Originally posted by uizito:

Last time I checked, ZP, MoM, and Dragons were number 1 and 2 in the rankings. The highest Alliance faction is ranked 4.

So pretty much, warlike brother is successful. Ever since WB started doing its thing, alliance factions have fallen down the rankings like a fat kid diving for cake.

Congrats!! Oh, wait! ZP was not number 1 before! I wonder who really benefited with all your success…

When WB started doing its thing, BW was number one. BW is not number 8. It’s not that complicated, bud. I’m sorry simple sentences confuse you.

*now, before he jumps you for a spelling mistake.

Flag Post

So … does anyone have any theories about what happened to Fishes?

p.s.

@ladolcevita Could you write “God”; with capital G on your title? I’m a man of faith. ;) Peace out

I don’t think “god” means what you think it means (it definitely does not mean “God”, whatever that means).

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

So … does anyone have any theories about what happened to Fishes?

p.s.

@ladolcevita Could you write “God”; with capital G on your title? I’m a man of faith. ;) Peace out

I don’t think “god” means what you think it means (it definitely does not mean “God”, whatever that means).

I already posted what happened…lrn2readnub

Flag Post

Theories on the disappearance of Fishes

1. Warlike Brother “hacked” and catfaced Fishes as revenge for attacking them.

2. Fishes merged into BAD BEAT; the rest of their members were sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

3. Burnout from TASW/BW players who controlled Fishes accounts. (MSUspartan)

4. Some BAD BEAT member wanted attention or notoriety.

5. Greater Alliance conspiracy; Fishes was sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

Flag Post

2. Fishes merged into BAD BEAT; the rest of their members were sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

5. Greater Alliance conspiracy; Fishes was sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

2 seems likely, although the smearing of WB was pathetic at best (I could’ve done better). I think the real reason is that Fishes disbanded and scattered to the winds, then other players saw an opportunity and leaped to implicate WB, and failed pretty miserably.

Flag Post

6. There is a vigilante player – an active player, that hangs around forums and chatrooms – who actively looks for canvas links of account-sharers. When he gets these links, he uses them to catface the factions they belong to, and maybe sell their cards. This player might well be a member of WB, but it’s not relevant because he’s not doing this for WB, he’s trying to clean up the game.

Flag Post

fishboner1234 boned Fishes so he can maintain his fishboner

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bascule2000:

6. There is a vigilante player – an active player, that hangs around forums and chatrooms – who actively looks for canvas links of account-sharers. When he gets these links, he uses them to catface the factions they belong to, and maybe sell their cards. This player might well be a member of WB, but it’s not relevant because he’s not doing this for WB, he’s trying to clean up the game.

Or there is someone who just likes disbanding things because he can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

*Or because she can. Perhaps hacker is a chick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

*Or because she can. Perhaps hacker is a chick.

No such thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ralkkdillon:

If anyone in my faction had the ability to hack a players account or steal it, why in the hell would they choose to disband Fishes out of all the factions?!?!?

@ralkkdillon You are someone that I will never understand, playing good cop now, sometimes bad cop. For your interest, matan122 had legendary Marrow Aileron and recent Heart of Corruption which the hacker sold after disbanding Fishes and now after he somehow applied to your beloved faction got most of his card pool sold once again, so what greater proof do you want that was indeed some bright mind on your faction?
Could it be the fact that Fishes were forcing you to waste stamina on wars and trying to leech FPs from you? Same tactic you use with GoW, The Hole and other smaller factions?

@ladolcevita So this is some Judge Alex type of thread?

Greetings from The Hole…

Iono what the hell you people are ranting about, but please leave my faction outta yer sick fantasies.

K Bai!

D.

Flag Post

This commission is a joke. No one is even talking about what happened to Faction 7!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

This commission is a joke. No one is even talking about what happened to Faction 7!!

LDV is clearly in the pocket of someone…and based on his improved mood lately…I’m gonna go with cate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

LDV is clearly in the pocket of someone…and based on his improved mood lately…I’m gonna go with cate.

MSU KNOWS the truth. Why don’t the rest of you STOP being sheep and SEE this for what it is.

#truthersspeakingtruth

Flag Post

I request a post about the recent developments (if any).

Flag Post

My personal opinion is that the evidence suggests that 2. is the correct theory.

Whatever the purpose was or happened, the event was manipulated into making Warlike Brothers look bad.

Flag Post

Speaking of catfacing, BAD BEAT has been catfaced!

Flag Post

lol 4 real ? couldn’t find them in rival section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maboroshi83:

Their tiles are all AI.

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

Their tiles are all AI.

teehee rejoin

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

Their tiles are all AI.

teehee rejoin

Banana reports that the (former) leader is no longer in teh faction. Unlikely the faction actually exists.

Flag Post

Since Bad Beat is now RIP, we can say mean things about them.

Therefore, the official result findings of the LDV commission is:

Fishes merged into BAD BEAT; the rest of their members were sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

Flag Post

Fishes merged into BAD BEAT; the rest of their members were sacrificed to stage a “hacking” & catfacing in order to smear Warlike Brother.

Is there a chance that Bad Beat is merging into another faction, and they staged this second catface to smear Warlike Brother again? After this commission’s findings, there seems to be a precedence for such tactics among those in that faction.

Flag Post

The rest were flushed down the toilet. :o

Flag Post

to smear Warlike Brother

I am sorry for anything that sound offensive, but your faction’s image isn’t very favourable, at least to me, that is.

Especially when we were one of the faction who got in your way in CQ in many occasions

:)

Also, I would take this opportunity to sound my opinion regarding this matter

Fishes merged into BAD BEAT

What we did was absorbing some active and capable member from our training faction to fill in our available spots. Does that sound strange enough to argue about if nothing like this happened to the training faction?