Forums Tyrant

What is the meta now? page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

Another anti-fear option is:

Stun on hit, no chance to evade it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Thank you Perfs, i made it by mistake, now the deck is fixed.

The extinction of the fear decks have started today:

The best pack to use your shards, Worldship 2, just for this precious card.

wishing for Moya, turned out a Cadmian.

Flag Post

I doubt Moya will do much tbh. TI’s are so utterly ridiculous that doing 11 damage in one shot isn’t any problem. If they get a shot to activate at all really you’ll lose. In fact, Moya only really hurts the more balanced Fear cards (Syco/Phant and GS).

Flag Post

Moya will probably help against GS more than against TI.

Flag Post

FREE 0HIO!

Flag Post
Originally posted by juderiverman:

wishing for Moya, turned out a Cadmian.

Cadmian is actually decent anti-fear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrHen:

This.

Also, Using a TI deck similar to what’s posted ITT, I constantly lose to the GS and rainbow strike decks posted ITT. Not sure if GS usually wins against TI or I just had bad luck and poor plays. Also, what can TI do against Sabre+Rapier? Radiance seems to work better than pandemic here. But it’s still tough since Sabre has pierce.

Flag Post

Yes, Cadmian is very good and better than a dedicated wall (Acropolis or Shuddering Keep) in an Atlas Rainbow deck, should be played along with Sabre to use Legion but really dont care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oienoien:

This.

Also, Using a TI deck similar to what’s posted ITT, I constantly lose to the GS and rainbow strike decks posted ITT. Not sure if GS usually wins against TI or I just had bad luck and poor plays. Also, what can TI do against Sabre+Rapier? Radiance seems to work better than pandemic here. But it’s still tough since Sabre has pierce.

I agree with MrHen.
a GS-deck needs 4 active GS (2 wait) + AA/FP to beat Moya (6 cards)
a TI-deck needs 2xTI+Drones+Vial to beat Moya (4 cards, if Moya doesn’t weaken a TI and/or Cerberus can hit Moya)

the reason why ur TI-deck loses to GS is that most GS-decks have 2 Flare of Courages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

while in the real world, most players are trying to figure out how to fit:

in their decks.

I picked up an Incarnate myself. He seems pretty solid, but not sure exactly where to use him.

Flag Post

Yes, Cadmian is very good and better than a dedicated wall (Acropolis or Shuddering Keep) in an Atlas Rainbow deck, should be played along with Sabre to use Legion but really dont care.

oh, again, I moaned over not attending the first event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by juderiverman:

oh, again, I moaned over not attending the first event.

Tyrant Fansite (k) – Special Event: Xeno Domination
Tyrant Fansite (k) – Special Event: Ancient Righteous Warlord
Tyrant Fansite (k) – Special Event: Heart of Corruption

Yes, the 1st event is the only crucial event, nowadays Heart of Corruption card is more useful than Marrow for PvP but for farming the best legendary is Marrow, and Rapiers cant be replaced, they are excellent with Sabres, Odin and Enclave Siegeship.

Thankfully synapticon said in chat that at some point they will give us another chance to get ex-event cards, the problem is when… NOW they are useful not the next year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aquatar:
Originally posted by oienoien:

This.

I agree with MrHen.
a GS-deck needs 4 active GS (2 wait) + AA/FP to beat Moya (6 cards)
a TI-deck needs 2xTI+Drones+Vial to beat Moya (4 cards, if Moya doesn’t weaken a TI and/or Cerberus can hit Moya)

the reason why ur TI-deck loses to GS is that most GS-decks have 2 Flare of Courages.

Good analysis. I only faced Moya once so far and that was a TI vs TI mirror match that I won. I don’t remember exactly what happened, but I think I had 2 active TIs and EV, might have also proc’d Flare of Courage. I can certainly see Moya being good for fear vs fear though.

Flag Post

I’ve been bumping into a few Moya decks and she does help a bit against TI but not enough to destroy TI decks entirely. The rest of the deck composition mattered a lot more.

So, yes, Moya is good against Fear/Rush. The other benefit I saw is that she more or less makes small Crush numbers pointless and those random Flurry breakthroughs easier to absorb. All around great commander.