Forums Tyrant

Rares Drop rate from Homeworld Pack

28 posts

Flag Post

This is my Homeworld card pool.

It seems to me that Elite Diver, Utopia Beacon, Mobile Base, Engulfing Chasm, Kyrios are separated from the whole pack or the have different drop rate within the rares.

I have joined a few Homeworld Tournament, I didn’t see these card except Arms Depot or Doom Cannon.

I have seen people opening new pack saying he/she got Moya, Cyclops or some legendary, but i don’t even tried it. I know the good rares is separated. Just my thought.

 
Flag Post

Why are you pretending fansite card ownership stats don’t exist?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MeatyDoughnut:

Why are you pretending fansite card ownership stats don’t exist?

Check my homeworld cardpool in fansite.

 
Flag Post

if you were to whine about RNG, I would most heartily join you in your epic-whine fest.. but no such thing as you state in your post exist.. sorry.. you are just screwed and sidescrewed over and over again by RNG just like many others.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by unkitable:

if you were to whine about RNG, I would most heartily join you in your epic-whine fest.. but no such thing as you state in your post exist.. sorry.. you are just screwed and sidescrewed over and over again by RNG just like many others.

I know I’m not screwed by RNG, RNG don’t know which card is more useful/better. They can give me Utopia Beacon, Mobile Base, Engulfing Chasm, Kyrios as first few card i opened pack, but they don’t. lol

I’m pretty disappointed even an old pack like Homeworld has such retention on which card you can get. And 1 copy of good card won’t change the game i mean even in Awakening/terminus or newer packs.

 
Flag Post

just buy pack at different time of the day

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vifzor:

just buy pack at different time of the day

 
Flag Post

3 pustule tide from 13 worldship packs bought using shards/ wb earned from tourneys … :P

you are too early to qq, young one :D

 
Flag Post

2pm (-5GMT) seems to be optimal for Moya and 4pm (-5GMT) seems to be a good time for Bane

 
Flag Post

@jessicalopez

I would still say its RNG. Check your cardlist and mine from HW. I need only diminisher and pulsifier to complete my set after buying 58 packs while you already got both of them within 24 packs. Also I remember getting a Utopia Beacon at my first HW pack ever but after that i got all crap only to get my first mobile base at around my 30th pack or so. Its just you havent bought many packs.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:

This is my Homeworld card pool.

It seems to me that Elite Diver, Utopia Beacon, Mobile Base, Engulfing Chasm, Kyrios are separated from the whole pack or the have different drop rate within the rares.

I have joined a few Homeworld Tournament, I didn’t see these card except Arms Depot or Doom Cannon.

I have seen people opening new pack saying he/she got Moya, Cyclops or some legendary, but i don’t even tried it. I know the good rares is separated. Just my thought.

There is the cyrus’s set and there is the whipser’s set. Obviously yours is cyrus’s set :D

joke aside, yes this is very real and almost everyone knows it(though there are many who are in self denial lol) My suggestion is do not open packs at your usual timing and stick to a new time spot.

PS: there is someone in this forum who got 7ub from 40+ packs and lacking many useless cards. So chance of getting each card is not skewed depending on how good they are.

 
Flag Post

According to the Fansite, the Homeworld rare with the least amount of copies owned is Nemesis. Seeing as Jessica owns THREE copies of Nemesis, she must be pretty lucky!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

According to the Fansite, the Homeworld rare with the least amount of copies owned is Nemesis. Seeing as Jessica owns THREE copies of Nemesis, she must be pretty lucky!

x2? or at least 1.5 to least amount of copies owned? I think ppl do upgrade one nemesis for collection sake.

 
Flag Post

The drop is random, actually you can get 10 Utopia beacon and 0 Egor or the exact opposing result.

We don’t know if there is something that make you get more bad card and less good cards, more of ona card and less of another or even something that distribute the cards ind different way from user to user (like someone will get more egor, another user Elite Diver, anoter Gaia and so on to make card pools more different).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

We don’t know if there is something that make you get more bad card and less good cards, more of ona card and less of another or even something that distribute the cards ind different way from user to user (like someone will get more egor, another user Elite Diver, anoter Gaia and so on to make card pools more different).

I think this is preciously issue. I’d like Dev to come on here and confirm that the drop rates for all card types (common, uncommon, rare, legendary) are all the same for all players. If it is simply the law of statistics that some get better cards than others, then so be it. But if Dev “tweaks” the drop rates for popular/powerful cards, then it should let everybody know that. Dev can do whatever it wants with its own game, but we need better transparency about how cards are pulled from packs.

 
Flag Post

Thanks guys for suggestion.

Originally posted by ohnonooh:

There is the cyrus’s set and there is the whipser’s set. Obviously yours is cyrus’s set :D

I truely think there has 2 sets on getting card, Gold Set (Egor friend level)/Warbond Set (UB level), There has 2 button so it’s 2 different card pool for pulling card. lol I hope I’m wrong.

Originally posted by Maharid:

The drop is random, actually you can get 10 Utopia beacon and 0 Egor or the exact opposing result.

We don’t know if there is something that make you get more bad card and less good cards, more of ona card and less of another or even something that distribute the cards ind different way from user to user (like someone will get more egor, another user Elite Diver, anoter Gaia and so on to make card pools more different).

Homeworld pack is just an example. Awakening/Terminus is somewhat the same. I just don’t wanna putting my every card set/pack/expansion into discussion and use a gold buyable/old pack as example cuz I don’t wanna being blame for yelling at every packs.

 
Flag Post

Info from Fansite:
Profiles with at least 1 copy
Egor – 88% (mission 142 reward)
Relinquish Power-88%(mission 143 reward)
Deadblow- 88% (mission 141 reward)
Revolution- 88% (mission 144 reward)
Utopia Beacon- 48%
Mobile Base- 46%
Engulfing Chasm-46
Sacred Assassin- 42%
Kyrios- 41%
Pulsifier- 41%
Boundless Blight- 41%
Elite Diver- 43
Shield Bearer- 41%
Volatile Wrecker-41%
Doom Cannon- 42%
Diminisher-42
Arms Depot-40
Gaia- 43%
Nemesis- 37%(upgraded)
Lionheart- 30 (legendary)
Radiant Dawnbringer-23% (legendary)
Venorax- 31% (legendary)
Necrogeddon- 31%(legendary)
Taloc- 30% (legendary)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mikestb:

Info from Fansite:
Profiles with at least 1 copy
Egor – 88% (mission 142 reward)
Relinquish Power-88% (mission 143 reward)
Deadblow- 88% (mission 141 reward)
Revolution- 88% (mission 144 reward)
Utopia Beacon- 48% (popular WB purchase)
Mobile Base- 46% (popular WB purchase)
Engulfing Chasm-46% (popular WB purchase)
Sacred Assassin- 42%
Kyrios- 41%
Pulsifier- 41%
Boundless Blight- 41%
Elite Diver- 43% (less popular WB spam purchase)
Shield Bearer- 41%
Volatile Wrecker-41%
Doom Cannon- 42%
Diminisher-42%
Arms Depot-40%
Gaia- 43%
Nemesis- 37% (upgradable; 8% own at least one upgraded)
Lionheart- 30% (legendary)
Radiant Dawnbringer-23% (legendary, upgradable; 14% own at least one upgraded)
Venorax- 31% (legendary)
Necrogeddon- 31%(legendary)
Taloc- 30% (legendary)

Fixed.

 
Flag Post

Yet another topic filled with amazing insights by our beloved threadstarter. Because there is not enough facepalm in the internet.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFFFS:

Yet another topic filled with amazing insights by our beloved threadstarter. Because there is not enough facepalm in the internet.

yup another i didn’t get this card so obviously packs are rigged QQ thread.OP is a crybaby *

 
Flag Post

It seems that the drop rate is pretty fair, so i have to think that there is some overall card pool, if an users get 10 cards of 1 type is more likely that another user will get less of the same card, only in the really long run all will be leveled for each player, like if i open 100K of HomeWorld packs i will end up having all card in a certain range of quantity.

 
Flag Post

This is my Terminus card poool.

Terminus Rares+Legendaries are total 44 types.
I have 17 types. duplicates are 8 types(10 cards)…
What a strenge probability!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfang77:
Originally posted by vifzor:

just buy pack at different time of the day

 
Flag Post

I wouldn’t complain. U have enrichment vial. Mix it with imperial fear. U won’t need any other cards at current meta. just move on comrade. When a probability value is assigned, the outcomes will match the probability on a very long run. By looking at the results that mikestb provides, it seems fair.

 
Flag Post

Mr. RNG loves me on gold packs, but is a troll on shard packs. The only legendary from shard packs is israfel (which i got with bonds :( ) Look at my profile on fansite!