Forums Tyrant

Use it when we NEED it!!

37 posts

Flag Post

I would like to suggest that when you level up, instead of you getting your energy restored immediately, you get an energy refill to use when YOU WANT TO USE IT. I am sure that this has happened to most everyone at some point or another. You are playing your energy(and/or stamina), trying to make the most of it, and you level up while you still have energy left, thus wasting all of that energy. I think that we should get a energy refill reward so that we aren’t ‘penalized’ for leveling up before we are ready to. And yes, I know all about energy management and playing raids to use your energy with little xp gain to offset that. But why should you be FORCED to use your energy. Leveling up should be a good thing, not a stressful ‘Oh my gosh, I have to find a raid so that I don’t waste any energy’ thing! :)
Of course, I appreciate the energy refill when I level up, but it would be SOOO much sweeter of a reward to get the refill and not waste anything!

Flag Post

Can’t wait to see newbs getting like 5-10 reffils everyday that they can save up for later when they have 500+ energy instead of 100..

no support

Flag Post
Originally posted by annaw3:

I would like to suggest that when you level up, instead of you getting your energy restored immediately, you get an energy refill to use when YOU WANT TO USE IT. I am sure that this has happened to most everyone at some point or another. You are playing your energy(and/or stamina), trying to make the most of it, and you level up while you still have energy left, thus wasting all of that energy. I think that we should get a energy refill reward so that we aren’t ‘penalized’ for leveling up before we are ready to. And yes, I know all about energy management and playing raids to use your energy with little xp gain to offset that. But why should you be FORCED to use your energy. Leveling up should be a good thing, not a stressful ‘Oh my gosh, I have to find a raid so that I don’t waste any energy’ thing! :)
Of course, I appreciate the energy refill when I level up, but it would be SOOO much sweeter of a reward to get the refill and not waste anything!

devs would lose money when new missions come out bcuz no-one would buy refills.

Flag Post

I agree with Malutor

Flag Post
Originally posted by Malutor:

Can’t wait to see newbs getting like 5-10 reffils everyday that they can save up for later when they have 500+ energy instead of 100..

no support

Then put a cap on it, like the shards. Say no more than 5 or 10 refills in the pocket at any one time.

Flag Post

no support

And what more exactly can do a noob with so much energy? Raiding? Finishing missions? Or… ? I think this is a fake concern, this will help indeed the new people to progress faster and I think this is OK considering the current player base segmentation.
+1 with the cap correction.

Flag Post

sounds like a good suggestion if the cap is implemented :)

Flag Post

Sounds like a reasonable suggestion if a cap of about 5 is implemented. Would really help players and I don’t see it changing the gameplay too much (users spamming during events/new missions)

Flag Post

and with the cap, the devs would still make money on new events, missions, etc!

Flag Post

With cap it is a very good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hoschisack:

sounds like a good suggestion if the cap is implemented :)

Here are some initial ideas for your caps suggestion:

Flag Post

no support

I think the more refills they save up, the harder for them to get to higher level for buying upgrades cuz the total energy don’t change. lol

Flag Post

Like the idea because of Events and.. because I can’t buy energy refills like HoschiMONSTA other players to finish the Event in 10 min ;)

Flag Post

Maybe its poor planning on my part, put this has happened to me the last 2 levels gained. I am almost at full energy when I break into the next level.

With a cap on refills, I would support this idea annaw3. I really don’t see developers losing any money implementing a refill system when you level up. How many people actually spend Wbs on energy refills, even when new missions, events, or raids (yes there was once a time when new raids were released in updates)? I’d be very surprised if the answer to this question was more than a few people.

As counterjk suggested, a cap set at 5 seems very reasonable.

Flag Post

Cap it at 3 refills. If you can’t find a use for it within 3 level ups you shouldn’t get any more.

Flag Post

This idea is great. I support.

no support

You’re afraid of n00bs saving up energy refills? why?

Flag Post

This is one of the most requested thing ever in my opinion, it will pop up and fade until the next request.

Even an update that make you have a temporary refill that can be used in 24 hours or will be deleted will be a good thing.

Just tonight i got to go to bed when i needed 100 energy to level up, i have done the only possible thing, revived a thing that i have not used in the last 3-4 months, think what it can be.

So, give us the possibility to get a full refill, normal or temporary, all will be happy.

Flag Post

no no nooooooooooo

no more caps what wrong with you people, enough with this
the idea is good, save energy refill when level up insted of automatic one. but no cap, enough with the cap.

i cant be catfaced in the third time… they took my shards they took my event points, now you want to take my energy refills? what next? cap my tokens?
i will reach 1000 tokens, and i wont let anyone stop me this time!!!!

Flag Post

Energy refill are so rare that there is really no point on a max amount of them owned.

@TheGil: the tokens will be capped at 399 but a bug will fix them at 39, after that the devs will take 2 years to found what is gone wrong and another 2 to fix it… the fix will not work.

Flag Post

Good idea, +1

Flag Post

horrible idea
a standard RPG feature is when you level up your health and energy refill,NOT you get an item that heal you completely with max energy stop being stupid greedy people

Flag Post
Originally posted by metalklok:

horrible idea
a standard RPG feature is when you level up your health and energy refill,NOT you get an item that heal you completely with max energy stop being stupid greedy people

And this is CCG. Fail! lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jessicalopez:
Originally posted by metalklok:

horrible idea

And this is CCG. Fail! lol

…but there using that feature smart one, go back to being worthless thank you

Flag Post

+1 on that.
Adding the cap is also a good idea, set it to like 5, so people won’t collect them forever waiting until they have 400 energy.
Also, if you buy refill with money, it may increase your cap by 1, this way paying costumers won’t be constrained by the cap, so devs are happy too.

Flag Post

I don’t like the idea of having to save all my refills for world events. Especially since they don’t come as frequently anymore.