Forums Tyrant

Use it when we NEED it!! page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

Boooooo caps. More was to get Energy Refills please :-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by csikosvodor:

+1 on that.
Adding the cap is also a good idea, set it to like 5, so people won’t collect them forever waiting until they have 400 energy.
Also, if you buy refill with money, it may increase your cap by 1, this way paying costumers won’t be constrained by the cap, so devs are happy too.

Yes, and we definitely DON’T want the devs to loose any money!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by annaw3:

I would like to suggest that when you level up, instead of you getting your energy restored immediately, you get an energy refill to use when YOU WANT TO USE IT. I am sure that this has happened to most everyone at some point or another. You are playing your energy(and/or stamina), trying to make the most of it, and you level up while you still have energy left, thus wasting all of that energy. I think that we should get a energy refill reward so that we aren’t ‘penalized’ for leveling up before we are ready to. And yes, I know all about energy management and playing raids to use your energy with little xp gain to offset that. But why should you be FORCED to use your energy. Leveling up should be a good thing, not a stressful ‘Oh my gosh, I have to find a raid so that I don’t waste any energy’ thing! :)
Of course, I appreciate the energy refill when I level up, but it would be SOOO much sweeter of a reward to get the refill and not waste anything!

+1 to the idea, but it would need to be player lvl based and honestly probably lvl 100 would be best

Flag Post

+1, 5-10 refills cap is fine

Flag Post

simple solution: when leveling up, add the specific amount of energy on top rather than refill the bar.

Flag Post

PeopleAccounts will just be botted more…

Flag Post

^ Awesome profile picture ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

accounts will be botted no matter what!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

accounts will be botted no matter what!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by csikosvodor:

+1 on that.
Adding the cap is also a good idea, set it to like 5, so people won’t collect them forever waiting until they have 400 energy.
Also, if you buy refill with money, it may increase your cap by 1, this way paying costumers won’t be constrained by the cap, so devs are happy too.

Yes, and we definitely DON’T want the devs to loose any money!!!

People like to get paid for their job. I see no wrong in that.

Flag Post

Realistically, I think simply saving the level up energy refill for later use ONCE (cap of 1) is a good idea. Since the whole point of this is to maximise the gains-not to horde energy refills for raids/events (although i would love it, doesn’t seem like it fits in the game)

Flag Post
Originally posted by elohelkoo:

Realistically, I think simply saving the level up energy refill for later use ONCE (cap of 1) is a good idea. Since the whole point of this is to maximise the gains-not to horde energy refills for raids/events (although i would love it, doesn’t seem like it fits in the game)

That would even be fair as well. My whole point is I don’t want to lose energy or feel like I am being FORCED to spend it on something I don’t WANT to spend it on just to keep myself from losing it!