Forums Tyrant

[Guide] Tileswapping 9001.0

174 posts

Flag Post

Hey,

Long time ago we heard a rumour about tile-swapping still “not currently recognized” …" as an exploit" but the “official stance is that it’s lame” way of grinding some extra FPs. We decided to test it, and it indeed worked, regardless of its lameness.

How

1) Make a pair of two factions, preferably close to eachother in rankings and in location on map.
2) Attack eachother in pairs, be sure to attack eachother continously on map
3) Attacker wins the tile, defender should probably empty most if not all slots, or simply abandon the tile to attackers.
4) Go on like this forever for good FP (net 6FP per swap for close factions). You are protected against hits from other factions on map for 3h, and you can just start an active faction war, ignore conquest invasion since it is likely to just abandon the tiles.

Why
Well,even if you attack the same factions 4 times in 24 hours, the FP gain from one swap still won’t diminish. Using this system makes you have full stamina for faction wars and makes you able to get all the FP benefits from tileswapping as well, not having to spend any significant amount of stam in the tileswap.

Judge it yourselves and use it whenever you want but it probably needs a fix from the devs if you ask me since this way you can completely screw up faction points/ranking system and fully going up the ranks.

P.S I know DEVs is fixing it, but to make sure the existing problem exists we keep doing it so that DEVS will fix it faster.

Special greetings to all trolls answering this message, btw.

Ciao bellas and bellos.

Flag Post

I guess they are trying to boost their FP before devs take away tileswapping with the reset. Its truly sad that such respectable factions have to resort to these tactics in order to stay in top10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadevarr:

I guess they are trying to boost their FP before devs take away tileswapping with the reset. Its truly sad that such respectable factions have to resort to these tactics in order to stay in top10.

TASW and Better World….respectable? lol

They try everyday to find new exploit to make up for their lack of skill ( and of course they keep exploiting just to make sure it still works so they can tell to devs).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Griever514:

They try everyday to find new exploit to make up for their lack of skill ( and of course they keep exploiting just to make sure it still works so they can tell to devs).

Yeah, please edit your post shad.. remove that word:)

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElMoldovan:

Flag Post

Oh, sorry for my stupidity:) hide mode ON

Flag Post

Don’t we already know how threads like this go?

Someone random starts it with a fact, an alliance member (usually a leader) denies it, one of his cronies claims that the fact was brought to light by a WB alt (as if that discounts it) with no evidence, a couple of italians come in to scream “bots!!!”, and the rest of the Alliance Defense Force ignores the entire subject in an attempt to derail the thread into off topic nonsense so that it gets locked and swept under the rug.

It would be nice if, for once, this dance could be avoided by people owning up to their actions. It’s not like anyone will suffer any repercussions worse than public shame, which the factions in question already possess.

Flag Post

tile-swapping is an exploit and I think factions should be punished! pathetic both factions say they are legit and dont cheat but they use exploit to prop up FP and rank. how has this gone unnoticed so long?

can Devs dock both factions FP? loss of 500 – 1000 FP?

account share world and tile swap is all she wrote

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

It would be nice if, for once, this dance could be avoided by people owning up to their actions. It’s not like anyone will suffer any repercussions worse than public shame, which the factions in question already possess.

That would require them to be honest about their actions, motivations, and lack of overall ethics. Who freely admits to that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lykosis:

That would require them to be honest about their actions, motivations, and lack of overall ethics. Who freely admits to that?

OHIO!

Flag Post

I know one person in this game that does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

I know one person in this game that does.

^^err sorry.. posted this with the wrong account again.

Flag Post

Someone random starts it with a fact, an alliance member (usually a leader) denies it, one of his cronies claims that the fact was brought to light by a WB alt (as if that discounts it) with no evidence, a couple of italians come in to scream “bots!!!”, and the rest of the Alliance Defense Force ignores the entire subject in an attempt to derail the thread into off topic nonsense so that it gets locked and swept under the rug.

Where have I seen this happen before?

Flag Post

there is no tile swapping

Flag Post
Originally posted by tannercornell6:

+1

And the op is a WB alt, you cant trust anything he says

Flag Post
Originally posted by Muki13:

+1

BOTS!

Someone random starts it with a fact, an alliance member (usually a leader) denies it, one of his cronies claims that the fact was brought to light by a WB alt (as if that discounts it) with no evidence, a couple of italians come in to scream “bots!!!

Flag Post

Surely we can’t discount the possibility that these two factions just happened to have an extremely consistent rivalry where no winner could be decided over the course of 6+ conquest attacks, legitimately trying their hardest to desperately defend their tiles from attacks but ultimately failing every time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

Surely we can’t discount the possibility that these two factions just happened to have an extremely consistent rivalry where no winner could be decided over the course of 6+ conquest attacks, legitimately trying their hardest to desperately defend their tiles from attacks but ultimately failing every time?

^^

Flag Post

Someone random starts it with a fact, an alliance member (usually a leader) denies it, one of his cronies claims that the fact was brought to light by a WB alt (as if that discounts it) with no evidence

Originally posted by Muki13:

+1

:O

OOHnirav, when am i going to die? Apparently you can read the future. :O
Also, what are the numbers for the next lotto draw?

Flag Post

random pix

Was it? You never know what someone who endorsed most cheating, speed-hacking, botting during good MOM times finds respectable.

Flag Post

Edit, double

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

If that is the legitimate case, then a mass mailing to devs to buff conquest defense needs to be organized. Every alt, every bot should participate…thats if thats what actually happened. I will need to consult my personal oracle.

Flag Post

the shit out of tyrant was revealed: BW + Tasw + Vagrant.

No reason to discuss this further. Some dont wake up until they have made Tyrant a single-player game.

/close

Flag Post

At least they succeed in gaining FP everyday and not lose it. The point of Faction war or conquest is to get more FP to stay on top when tile is already stable. So they’re in the right direction.