Forums Tyrant

[Guide] Tileswapping 9001.0 page 5

174 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DANzam111:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:
Originally posted by catepillar:

Griever is one of the most reasonable people I have met. When people disagree with him, they usually are wrong.

+1

Griever knows Tyrant.

edit: I’m not raging, either. Just stating the facts.

knowing a game and being a sour, rotten person are two different things. As a matter of fact, Hitler was known for being an excellent father figure to “Aryan” Children, but to anybody who disagreed with him, he wasn’t quite so fatherly.

Edit: What I mean is, he might be reasonable around you, but only when you’re opinions align. On the receiving side, a much different perspective is incurred. If he wants to prove me wrong by making an effort to be civil, I’d be happy to rescind my entire tirade.

(me in a recent photo)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManuelDevil:
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

Griever is one of the most reasonable people I have met. When people disagree with him, they usually are wrong.

+1

Griever knows Tyrant.

edit: I’m not raging, either. Just stating the facts.

knowing a game and being a sour, rotten person are two different things. As a matter of fact, Hitler was known for being an excellent father figure to “Aryan” Children, but to anybody who disagreed with him, he wasn’t quite so fatherly.

Edit: What I mean is, he might be reasonable around you, but only when you’re opinions align. On the receiving side, a much different perspective is incurred. If he wants to prove me wrong by making an effort to be civil, I’d be happy to rescind my entire tirade.

(me in a recent photo)

lol

Flag Post

Danzam and Bama4life have admitted to tile swapping for FP and taking advantage of an exploit. they should lose fp & i think the whole community would support this. 1k seems fair

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilSplinter:

DANzam made a (late) stand for integrity, how about we stop picking on him and focus on the other chucklefucks who are still happily building their fortress of deceit?

+1

I hate chucklefucks like Propo hates the English language.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarthasMeatballs:

Danzam and Bama4life have admitted to tile swapping for FP and taking advantage of an exploit. they should lose fp & i think the whole community would support this. 1k seems fair

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by manolo80:
Originally posted by Ele_rhcp:
Originally posted by Aquatar:

the shit out of tyrant was revealed: BW + Tasw + Vagrant.

No reason to discuss this further. Some dont wake up until they have made Tyrant a single-player game.

/close

Dear Aquabat, is there a real reason why you call someone else “shit”?
Do you like insulting people on the internet? People who don’t know you and can never come at you to kick you in your tiny little ass? What a spoiled little brat.
You think you could be more appealing by throwing shit on others? At my eyes, you seem like a poor nerdy guy without a social life, as your need to find someone to mock in a game demonstrates.
If your life is only in this game, I don’t care. But stop insulting people you don’t know irl, just ‘cause you suspect them. You’re not cool, nor you will ever be, deal with it.

Aquatar, what’s your problem? You didn’t go to the psychologist this week? No one told you that you have to explain what you say?

omg…. lol. are you guys serious?

i feel like ur posts are more insulting than any of my posts ever was. read ur own posts plz.
do u know me? do u write my name wrong on purpose because i cant kick your ass?

And NO!, i would never throwing shit to Italy. i’m already annoyed that u will get my tax money because your country is broken.
I’m so sorry for you, but i simply feel vagrants actions in this game as shit. and that has nothing to do with the RL.

It wasn’t me who betrayed a whole faction. it wasn’t me who spams this forum with lies, misinformation and hypocritical propaganda crap. He doesn’t like tile swapping but is watching BW+TASW doing so. He doesn’t like boters, acc sharers and multi-acc-usern but is allied with ’em (prooven).

I don’t blaim u guys for pressing his like-button on facebook cauze he’s ur leader. but u have to accept that he is not my leader.

next insults by PM plz. thx.

Flag Post

If I have to go read through his forum posts, I will. I’ve seen enough to know that it isn’t pretty.
Edit: Yep, pretty much nothing but hate on only the first page of his 183 prolific posts.

Your posts are very much the same in nature.

Flag Post

If I have to go read through his forum posts, I will. I’ve seen enough to know that it isn’t pretty.
Edit: Yep, pretty much nothing but hate on only the first page of his 183 prolific posts.

Your posts are very much the same in nature.

Only to this one individual. I live by the Golden Rule: Insult me and I’ll be happy to return fire.

So why do we get criticized for our alts again?
Originally posted by mariuca:

What can I say? Tile swapping is quite the challenge that never fails to excite.

0,2N or 0,3N or 1W,2N – indeed quite challenging to peak one.

What can you say? After you (not you personally you but your faction and the alliance) ruined conquest you want to ruin the faction wars also, the single interesting thing left for us, the rest and I’m not talking here about the few conquest only factions.

You should stop at least now if you have a minimum decency, what do you want to prove by taking something that you don’t deserve? That you are good on what? Anyone knows how to that, even boting is far superior because does require some computer skills

That was sarcasm.

So how are we ruining faction wars again? Somehow you’ve skipped your logic and gotten way ahead of me here. Who are you to decide who deserves what? This is a game, it should be played by a code of ethics, but not necessarily your code of ethics. To say what we do or don’t deserve is solely relying on your biases rather than objectivity. For example, I might say that we deserve what you say we don’t by suggesting that we put a lot of effort into organizing and maintaining this alliance, so we deserve to be rewarded, but that would be drawing solely on my opinions and therefore is not inherently true.

After that you lost me due to broken grammar. Please rephrase so I can fully respond.

Flag Post

Monkey in a suit is still a monkey, but its alot nicer to look at.

Flag Post

@DANzam111
You are defending your faction actions so your logic or memory should be truncated. I do not like to write pages of explanations because I’m considering other people, including you smart enough to understand what I’m saying.

“ruining faction wars again” ( I said “ruin the faction wars also”) – there is and old “gentlemen agreement” signed by most of the top factions and accepted by the others, we all know gaining FP from tile-swapping is not fair for the others and no other faction did that on the new map except you. how is this “my code of ethics”?
Can you give me one example of a faction from outside your alliance in the top 20, that did not lost points during this map because of the conquest?

So to explain mine logic more clear for you:
- everyone lost FP during conquest
- only you are doing tile-swap for FP
- single reward from faction wars is FP
==> you are getting an undeserved advantage on FP ranking
does this make sense to you?

P.S. probably my grammar is not great, I’m not native on English like most of the people from here, but trying to make from this an excuse for you not understanding what I’m saying does make me think your good intentions are not so good.

Flag Post

Aquatar if you discuss about game or people ok, you are right to express your opinion, but please don’t speak about our country if you’re not an economist …
I don’t know which state you come from, but 1) if you’re american, USA has the bigger debt in world also if we divide it by the # of people or by the area;
2) if you are German, your state is helping ours because if we default (or restructure in correct terms) the one which have the bigger damage and go in shit is Germany, not us;
3) if you are from another state, the economy is in the shit as the our.

OOHnirav:“I hate chucklefucks like Propo hates the English language.”
looooooooll

Flag Post
Originally posted by lebron88:

Aquatar if you discuss about game or people ok, you are right to express your opinion, but please don’t speak about our country if you’re not an economist …
I don’t know which state you come from, but 1) if you’re american, USA has the bigger debt in world also if we divide it by the # of people or by the area;
2) if you are German, your state is helping ours because if we default (or restructure in correct terms) the one which have the bigger damage and go in shit is Germany, not us;
3) if you are from another state, the economy is in the shit as the our.

OOHnirav:“I hate chucklefucks like Propo hates the English language.”
looooooooll

fyi: i am european, german, economist and troll :P

back to topic plz, anyone?

Flag Post

Wow you guys have much time on your hands.
Let’s call it friendly conquesting because we love to cq. And since WB decided to go and play elsewhere we just do friendly conquests because we love conquest so much. Friendly conquesting is hardly an exploit? Just improve the game already so smaller factions don’t drain a ton of fp when conquesting vs. a higher level faction.

Grab a beer, get over it and wait for the reset – if it’s not delayed again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaPlayah:

Let’s call it friendly conquesting because we love to cq. And since WB decided to go and play elsewhere we just do friendly conquests because we love conquest so much. Friendly conquesting is hardly an exploit? Just improve the game already so smaller factions don’t drain a ton of fp when conquesting vs. a higher level faction.

if you love conquest so much why do you care about FP?

Flag Post

Where did I state I care about fp? I just pointed out the exact thing wrong with cq in my opinion. If I cared this much about fp I probably wouldn’t have gone hunting Mitrosoft and friends when they attacked us.

Flag Post

So then when you each reach 5900 FP will you stop then? By your own logic you are only doing it to reclaim FP due to a “broken” system, so once the damage is undone it should be reasonable for the community to expect you to stop.

Also, is it fair then to assume that if ZP and MoM started trading defensive wars non-stop that nobody would complain since they would just be “reclaiming” the separation between their faction and your faction that was undone due to a broken system?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:

So then when you each reach 5900 FP will you stop then? By your own logic you are only doing it to reclaim FP due to a “broken” system, so once the damage is undone it should be reasonable for the community to expect you to stop.

Also, is it fair then to assume that if ZP and MoM started trading defensive wars non-stop that nobody would complain since they would just be “reclaiming” the separation between their faction and your faction that was undone due to a broken system?

Uhm again, this is not what I said – I’m not reclaiming anything. I said we love to cq so we do friendlies when WB ain’t around us ;)
Also there’s no reason to have the word broken in "". It’s broken, plain and simple.
If the devs don’t like friendly conquests I’ll encourage the +5-5 fp thing to be implemented asap.

In response to your question, I don’t care that much what ZP and MoM (or any other factions) do or doesn’t do.

Flag Post

Where did I state I care about fp? I just pointed out the exact thing wrong with cq in my opinion. If I cared this much about fp I probably wouldn’t have gone hunting Mitrosoft and friends when they attacked us.

We know all what is broke about conquest, but we chose to stop this a while ago. I also know you like conquest but also you must know the devs intention to differentiate the leader on conquest and faction wars. Now you want them both.

Flag Post
Just improve the game already so smaller factions don’t drain a ton of fp when conquesting vs. a higher level faction.

Uhm again, this is not what I said – I’m not reclaiming anything. I said we love to cq so we do friendlies when WB ain’t around us ;)
Also there’s no reason to have the word broken in "". It’s broken, plain and simple.
If the devs don’t like friendly conquests I’ll encourage the +5-5 fp thing to be implemented asap.

I made sure to bold the part of your post which would make most sensible people assume that you are just making up for FP lost to Warlike Brother during CQ battles. Not to mention one of factions involved had a member come on and confirm it was to reclaim FP. I understand that may not be true, and not all players understand/represent the strategy of the faction. However, you have said nothing to lead anyone to believe otherwise.

So, with that said, do you agree to stop the tileswapping once you BW/TASW (whichever one hits the magic number first) reaches 5900FP?

Flag Post

holy crap things escalated quickly here :D

Flag Post

i feel like the point of this thread has been lost

BW and TASW have been using the tileswapping exploit to increase FP and inflate their rank. Bama4life and Danazam have admitted to using this exploit for this very reason. On top of this there is evidence in the forum of screenshots they have been doing this. this is an unfair tactic that has given them and their members an unequal playing field

i stand by my words earlier saying both factions need to be punished for this. they need to be docked an FP loss. I believe the most gamers on here are in support of this resolution

Flag Post

BW and TASW have been using the tileswapping exploit to increase FP and inflate their rank. Bama4life and Danazam have admitted to using this exploit for this very reason. On top of this there is evidence in the forum of screenshots they have been doing this. this is an unfair tactic that has given them and their members an unequal playing field

i stand by my words earlier saying both factions need to be punished for this. they need to be docked an FP loss. I believe the most gamers on here are in support of this resolution

+1

Flag Post
Just improve the game already so smaller factions don’t drain a ton of fp when conquesting vs. a higher level faction.

I made sure to bold the part of your post which would make most sensible people assume that you are just making up for FP lost to Warlike Brother during CQ battles. Not to mention one of factions involved had a member come on and confirm it was to reclaim FP. I understand that may not be true, and not all players understand/represent the strategy of the faction. However, you have said nothing to lead anyone to believe otherwise.

So, with that said, do you agree to stop the tileswapping once you BW/TASW (whichever one hits the magic number first) reaches 5900FP?

You’re welcome to assume what you want mate. We love conquests, and hope it is fixed properly soon.
In regards to your unrelated question: I’m not sure where you get the number 5900 from, maybe I missed something? Tileswapping? I’m doing friendly conquests :)

Flag Post

Concerning the highlighted part – no worries, Warlike Brother already took care of that over several months :-)

Flag Post

Concerning the highlighted part – no worries, Warlike Brother already took care of that over several months :-)

seems to me the excuse for everything that happens in this game is “Warlike Brother”

where is the logic in this argument “we are cheating and using exploits but we do so because of warlike brother”

its time to grow up and stop using the warlike brother as an excuse. warlike brother gets blamed for cheating, drama etc. i have yet to see solid evidence of any of this

in fact the only solid evidence i see of cheating or using exploits is from BW and TASW