Forums Tyrant

Upgraded Helios and Mech Aid, did I miss something?

16 posts

Flag Post

This card costs 20,000 gold (only need one copy and you get that copy from an achievement). It is a Unique Rare.

This card costs a minimum of 100,000 gold. You only need one copy, but there is only a 3.3% chance of pulling it from a Nexus pack, which costs 50,000 gold. It is Legendary. No, wait, it is an Upgraded Legendary.

Can someone please explain to me why I would use my Legendary spot on Helios?

No lo entiendo.

Flag Post

Helios has evade and counter 2. Epic abilities in 2011.

I personally recommend the latest time machine model T-213 (may cause dizziness).

Seriously: 4CD → 3CD.

Flag Post

were these released in the same release?

Flag Post

This game’s legendary doesn’t actually mean legendary. upon analyzing, i believe tyrant is losing its grip on me.

Flag Post

It’s hard to kill Mech Aid when is activated, heals 5 each turn, same with Helios, but they cant do nothing in the current meta, any shitty fear deck can beat them, decent wall stalls will have not much problems, they can heal all but they sacrifice protect and siege skills, so the weakness is an overflow of summons or they die of Zarak+EQG+attacks.

They can troll Rainbow decks and nothing more, but to do this already exist other decks, for example Radio Officer spam or Pyro Rig* spam, always using a lot of protective cards on play to assure the activation (just focus on prevent damage from Sabre with Rapier/Iron Maiden :D).

Flag Post

Maybe for the mass Heal All in one card, the only other card with Heal All 3 is Apollo (if i am not wrong, i don’t think other cards can heal 3 in a go).

Flag Post

1. Legendaries should have skills powers over the normal limit
2. 4cd cards needs more offensive power in general

Helios – Counter 4
Ragnarok – Siege 5
Goliath – Armored 5

etc

Flag Post

You are forgetting these are cross-platform times. Both Mech Aid* and Helios* are very viable cards over on Armor Games.

I agree though that they aren’t great here. Perhaps a third tier of upgrades?

Flag Post
Originally posted by floppynoodles:

You are forgetting these are cross-platform times. Both Mech Aid* and Helios* are very viable cards over on Armor Games.

Uhhh, no please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Uhhh, no please.

I assume your problem with this is more gold spent (although it’s hard to tell since you don’t give any reasons Mr. Postcount), but I love the fact we have to be parsimonious with our funds, picking and choosing instead of having everything handed to us. It makes for original deck building. The third tier could be held back from Armor until it catches up, allowing these cards to be usable again in the current environs.

Just an idea to float.

Flag Post

Uhhh, no please.

I assume your problem with this is more gold spent (although it’s hard to tell since you don’t give any reasons Mr. Postcount), but I love the fact we have to be parsimonious with our funds, picking and choosing instead of having everything handed to us. It makes for original deck building. The third tier could be held back from Armor until it catches up, allowing these cards to be usable again in the current environs.

Just an idea to float.

I’ve been picking and choosing. I simply get 1 copy of each upgraded card, and no more (except for TI, those are pretty good for quests)

But my gold is going down at a pretty bad rate. And I haven’t gotten the majority of them either. Just the ones that I can get without having to buy more packs.

Flag Post

Uhhh, no please.

Just an idea to float.

I’ve been picking and choosing. I simply get 1 copy of each upgraded card, and no more (except for TI, those are pretty good for quests)

But my gold is going down at a pretty bad rate. And I haven’t gotten the majority of them either. Just the ones that I can get without having to buy more packs.

I’m impressed you have a gold reserve :) I have roughly 15000 ATM. I just agonized and took the plunge upgrading Templar, but it really didn’t take me that long to make that 100,000, I was broke early this week as well. It’s a new economy, and new strategies will come of it .

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Uhhh, no please.

Just an idea to float.

I’m impressed you have a gold reserve :) I have roughly 15000 ATM. I just agonized and took the plunge upgrading Templar, but it really didn’t take me that long to make that 100,000, I was broke early this week as well. It’s a new economy, and new strategies will come of it .

I’d kept most of my gold from selling components. I have about 150k atm.

Flag Post

Helios may evade mimic.