Forums Tyrant

List of Cards that are likely to get upgrade page 2

52 posts

Flag Post

Well this is a matter of opinion… Some of these cards were already buffed and some other cards aint seen much but wont be upgraded… EX:
And y is dracorex in the list? R u expecting a weaken all 2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

Well this is a matter of opinion… Some of these cards were already buffed and some other cards aint seen much but wont be upgraded… EX:

not necessarily has to be that OP
commander with that OP ability…we probably won’t see in few years, and that’s if this game will survive that long
more HP, heal 1 or seige 1 will be enough

Flag Post

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 1
Rally 1

OP?

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 2

Still OP? Draco MUST be OP.

Or we can just get the Draco from Genesis Quest. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

…this would mean: all cards will suck, if not upgraded. …omg, tyrant is heading into a bad developement.

Flag Post

I gotta say you pretty much listed almost all the cards that did not receive an upgrade. So yea certainly some subset of these cards will receive an upgrade :)

Flag Post

Although it is true just about every promo can use an upgrade lol..

I want my Lurking Carrier META WORTHY, baby!

Also, AA doesn’t need buff. It’s used quite frequently and is only used for its on-play skills, so unless you want to buff its on play skills, giving it a buff will do nil.

Flag Post

The fact is that at this speed sooner or later all cards or near all cards will get an upgrade, i don’t see forward to the time when a second level of upgrade will be aout.

Flag Post

…does acropolis, bridge of destiny, tabitha, stavros, lord of tartarus, canker tooth, hope mason, rift fabricator, meteor, thunder crag, ayrkrane, neverender, subterfuge, pathfinder, forsaken, hover pod, obliterator, kilgore, marshal, ravenous dredge, lance rider, wasteland skimmer, executioner, soot launcher, deranged hunter, psycho, bolide walker, pathrazer, juggernaut, nexor, teiffa, radiance, steadfast cannon, missile barrage, aquatic epicenter, svetlana, sycophant, apparition, disposer, raptor, relinquish power, mobile base, engulfing chasm, gaia, utopia beacon, elite diver, deacon, plasma field, empress, plague, dracorex, tesla cannon, invasion coordinator, arc trooper, pandemic, emp, mend wounds, missile silo, command center, vyander, and tiamat really need an upgrade?

Just because something gets powercreeped doesn’t mean it needs to get a BUFF
feel like you just listed all the non-upgradable rares
note: I stayed away from promos and legendaries in this list, but not all legendaries need to be as good as Heracles once was or HoC or Odin

Flag Post
Originally posted by JrJetu:

i thought the same thing when i saw the three first posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

Stavros powercreep and give it siege 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 1
Rally 1

OP?

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 2

Trolling?

Flag Post

No, just want to put Draco where it must be, on top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Footballpwn:
Originally posted by Maharid:

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 1
Rally 1

OP?

Dracorex
Bloodthirsty
13 HP
Weaken All 1
Enfeeble 2

Trolling?

Its not trolling… its just rediculous

Flag Post

1x Dracorex + 1x Moya + 100K Gold:

Draco Emperor
Rare BT-Rider
13 HP
Refresh
Weaken All 2
Counter 1

Jokes apart, i was thinking of a feature to “ugrade” 2 different cards with special result, obviously inside faction unless special cases.

Flag Post

Plague Duster Simply make it Strike All 2. Keep everything else the same. A ‘glass cannon’ if you will.

Tiamat Add health and attack or make it Strike 4.

Benediction Evade and +2 Health would be perfect. I’d use it…. maybe.

Contaminant Scour Jam + Siege 2 + Armored 1, sure, it’s not great, but someone will find a use.

Vylander Add Chaos?

Command Center There are only a few ways to make this better, some of which are scary. Lower CD to 2. Add health to 10. Add Counter to 2. But then Acropolis

Missile Silo Evade + Strike 5?

Mend Wounds Cleanse All + Heal All 4

EMP Jam All, Chaos All, Strike All 2

Irradiation You can’t make this good. Anything you do to it would seriously power-creep on Chaos Wave or Airstrike. Strike 4/Weaken 4? Best I can come up with.

Pandemic In my opinion, it should cause Poison or Disease on top of the weaken. Pandemics are about illnesses spreading. Right?

Grinder Drop wait to 2. 3 health at 2 wait… you’d have to have a really bad deck to not be able to kill that.

Arc Trooper Add Strike 2. Or AA 2. I just feel like a lightning gun could do sudden bursts at long range, or something.

Smog Tank Weaken All 2, One more health. Maybe Disease.

Dementia Rally BT 1 or Cleanse BT.

Invasion Coordinator Looks fine to me. What do you want? Rally All Xeno? It’s a powerful commander and has been since it was released.

Tesla Cannon Due to it having Wall, Strike 4 + 2 Health.

Flag Post

IMO

Benediction: 2/11/4 – Rally All Righteous 2, Jam, Pierce 3
Sanctuary: -/8/3 – Heal All Righteous 2, Weaken 2
Irridation: Strike 4, Weaken 4
Grinder: 6/8/4 – Fear
Smog Tank: 3/7/3 – Weaken All 1, Poison 1
Phoenix: 2/7/3 – Flying, Regenerate 4, Heal All Xeno 1
Blight Tower: -/7/3 – Strike 3, Jam, Weaken All 1
Deacon: 16hp – Heal Imperial 2, Siege 1
Elite Diver: 3/5/2 – Evade, Refresh, Mimic
Boundless Bright: 3/6/2 – Regenerate 1, Refresh, Siphon 3
Pulsifier: 1/8/2 – Payback, Chaos, Mimic
Sacred Assassin: 3/10/4 – Protect 3, Strike 3, Weaken 3
Shield Bearer: 2/5/1 – Tribute, Protect 2
Gaia: 16hp – Cleanse Righteous, Heal Righteous 2
Raptor: 2/7/2 – Flying, Berserk 1
Jagatai – 3/8/3 – Intercept, Refresh, Counter 2
Delphan – 2/6/1 – Cleanse, Protect 2, Strike 2
Graverobber – 3/3/1 – Rally 2 on Death, Heal 2 on Death

Flag Post
Originally posted by unkitable:

I gotta say you pretty much listed almost all the cards that did not receive an upgrade. So yea certainly some subset of these cards will receive an upgrade :)

Yup, that was my intention from the beginning, just to make reference of pre-awakening sets cards that haven’t got buff/upgrade yet, and which I did.
It was okay until I finished going over the packs.
Then, I noticed there are so many cards in reward and promo sets, it felt like chores…more like “what the fxxx am I doing here?”
Though, I started this freaking list so I felt like I should finish them up.
For some cards, I didn’t know whether to include them or not.
Especially on promo sets…it gets really messed up.
Looking at the number of cards in promo and reward sets, I’ll be surprised if they can upgrade all of them within a year even if they double their current rate.

I can see about half of guys have issue with why I included some strong cards, especially the ones in Phobos and Phobos Aftermath.
Well, if I didn’t include them, then someone else were going to complain why I didn’t include pre-awakening cards anyway.
Gods and politicians fail to satisfy people in their daily lives for most of days, even for smallest matters, so considering that, I think I did pretty good job lol.

By the way, I thought new comers are the ones who wanted to see cards get upgrade.
They have long way to collect all the new cards, but the ones that gets upgraded are easier to get from mission and with minimal gold price.
I was so wrong, it’s the very opposite.
So far, guys who left feedback for each cards or looking forward to upgrades are the ones that played this game for awhile, level 100 or above, and the ones that don’t see it necessary are the ones below and barely collected half of the cards on the list (excluding promo).
I forgot the very simple fact that it doesn’t make difference to them which packs the cards are from unless they are from something cheap as gold and enclave packs, and ones that needs WB are way out of question.
Ya, I was right, going background check on everyone, they have yet to collect cards I have mentioned so they don’t feel the upgrades needed to.
Though I’m surprised some of them included even the very basic cards that people wanted to see upgrade for so long.
Not to mention they don’t participate in arena and standard tournaments.
The cards are still usable in missions and raids without buff/upgrade so that’s probably where their conclusion came from.
I’m guessing they can probably roll un-buff/upgraded cards in their level of faction without much of a problem as well.

Flag Post

The only card I really want to be buffed (substantially) is Razogoth Reborn. Not that I have it, but it’s as far as I know the only card actually mentioned in the storyline, and it’s skeleton is the size of an entire map screen.

Something like 3/18/4, Summon Razogoth’s Heir, Rally all BT 1, Flurry 3? Seems more appropriate for it. Except that it really deserved to be a raid or event reward :/

Oh yeah and Gruesome Crawler of course.

Flag Post

Buff Gruesome Crawler to 6 health please

that is all

Flag Post

Keep buffing every single card in Tyrant and we’re soon be having 50+ round fights all the time resulting in a draw. A few months ago, 10 HP was counted as extremely high. Now we have 15+ HP cards coming up all the time, with Commanders up to 20 HP. Getting out of hand if you ask me.

Flag Post

No love for Valefar?

Mostly because this thing exists…

Flag Post
Originally posted by counterjk:

Keep buffing every single card in Tyrant and we’re soon be having 50+ round fights all the time resulting in a draw. A few months ago, 10 HP was counted as extremely high. Now we have 15+ HP cards coming up all the time, with Commanders up to 20 HP. Getting out of hand if you ask me.

Don’t forget that cards attack rise too. Good luck finding a sturdy card with 4 attack (Rig*), 2 waits that can survive with 3 damage + strike (sabre) in your 10hp card era.

Flag Post

@RoxPwn: Valefar and Marrow have different purposes and Marrow NEED to be better because it is an exclusive reward for a special event.

Flag Post

STANDARD
Apex 3/6/2 flying, rally xeno 3, leech 3
Benediction 2/12/4 rally all righteous 2, weaken all 2, jam
EMP strike all 3
Tiamat 1/5/1 flying, strike 2, siege 1
Plague Duster 2/6/2 flying, strike all raider 2
Contaminated Scour 1/6/1 (jam all BT, siege 1) or (jam, siege 2)
Vyander 15 HP heal all xeno 1/jam

ENCLAVE
Grinder 6/6/4 fear, counter 3
Arc Trooper 2/6/2 pierce 2, immobilize, siphon 2
Smog Tank 4/6/3 weaken all xeno 1, poison 2, evade
Phoenix 3/6/2 frying, regenerate 3, pierce 3
Dementia 16 HP heal all BT/(weaken 1 or rally BT 1)
Invasion coordinator 15 HP (rally xeno 1, seige 2) or (rally xeno 2, seige 1)

Flag Post

I’m just going to jump in a bit here. Righteous seem to have a lot of decent cards, but in todays meta, any support they one had is completely dead. With that in mind…

Benediction
2/8/3
Armored 1
Rally all Righteous 2
Jam

Guerilla Leader
3/6/3
Evade
Legion 1
Rally all Righteous 1

Because let’s be honest. How often would a 4 drop Benediction get used in this meta? But we can’t totally powercreep Guerilla, so he’d better get some fancy new toys too. This way, he’s more of a single powerhouse where Benediction is potentially a game changer for the entire line up.

And while I’m on this topic…

Centurion
2/6/2
Rally 1, Weaken 2, Siege 2

Just because I have a gazillion of these laying around and it’d be nice to be able to use them at least once, with some effectiveness.