Forums Tyrant

[GUIDE] Decks to farm Hostile Negotiation Event (May 2013) page 3

100 posts

Flag Post

HN3, 98.22% ORDERED, only level, arena, reputation and achievement rewards (+ upgrades :P) and 2 uncommons from gold packs

HN2, 99.10% ORDERED

HN1, 99.55% ORDERED

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

You know when someone is a noob when he doesnt want to buy a Pyro Rig spam (at least 4).

• Almost every raid has a 99%+ deck that requires Pyro Rigs.
  • For surge and defense deck is very useful to have 3 Pyro Rigs with Morgan* and Mending Sanctum if possible.
  • Top 1 card to do old, new and future missions.
  • One of the cheapest upgrades (only 36k each one).
  • Good to do some quest steps.
  • Reputation reward, accessible for everyone (including newbies), no need to do raids or something hard.

Hey, but Pyro Rig is still not worth it!

Pyro Rig* just turned Tyrant into Tyrant: Farmville.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cid84:

HN3, 98.22% ORDERED, only level, arena, reputation and achievement rewards (+ upgrades :P) and 2 uncommons from gold packs

^ like this deck, especially for Demolish :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:
Originally posted by Marine851:

(To everyone who posted decks on this thread) Seriously, are all of you wallet warriors who put a lot of RL money into this game? I’m not, and thus, these decks are unobtainable to me. Trying to aviod what happened to me during HoC event (spamming the forums to get a deck I can make)

that was your fault because you didn’t read any of the helpful responses and then apply any shred of thought.

This one is for you:

Just look at the decks above the post I quoted. Don’t want to spend any kreds (got negligible WBs) and half the event grinding something. Also not a very active player Also don’t want to prey to any pack RNG to get the right card I don’t have. That includes the XD cards I didn’t get because I had a lot of trouble on it.

PS. deck posted I bet will have a lot worse win% than any other deck posted before it, even if the Hatchet is the upgraded version and Tabitha is com.

Originally posted by Persseo:

(To everyone who posted decks on this thread) Seriously, are all of you wallet warriors who put a lot of RL money into this game? I’m not, and thus, these decks are unobtainable to me. Trying to aviod what happened to me during HoC event (spamming the forums to get a deck I can make)

Originally posted by didgogns:

HN1 99.35% ordered

HN2 99.23% ordered

(There will be bunch of legendaries which can replace Valefar)
HN3? I don’t know if there is good enough deck without Yurich, Marrow or Mending*…

Thus I’m screwed, and will be further behind against osprey/TI/Vial decks.

We have endeavored to make good decks affordable with only reputation rewards and legendarys of events, just 1 or 2 cards of packs that everyone can have at least 1, maybe Yurich* is the most difficult for a casual player. The decks I’ve put cost me 0 WBs, got them playing. Since HoC event you had time to climb reputation for getting at least split jaw and pyro rigs. Darkblood opened a toppic explaining how great it is Pyro Rig for missions, quests and raids long time ago.

If I do that, am I selling out my soul? And I didn’t see anyone trying for me other than the worse deck posted so far.

Flag Post

Why are you talking about wallet warriors when these decks listed are all Reward/gold purchasable cards

Quit QQin

Flag Post

just for marine851, optimized with his card pool, everything is ordered:

Hostile Negotiation Side:

Optimized Deck: 100%: Svetlana, Omega*, Sentry, Raider Infantry

Hostile Negotiation 1:

Optimized Deck: 89.12%: Dracorex, Plague Burster, Mech Aid*, Eviscerator, Necrogeddon, Electro Marksman, Xeno Interceptor*, APX Duelo*, Death from Above*, Iron Maiden

Hostile Negotiation 2:

Optimized Deck: 88.72%: Dracorex, Electro Marksman, Eviscerator, Xeno Interceptor*, Butcherbird, Yigird’s Ruin, APX Duelo*, Death from Above*, Iron Maiden

Hostile Negotiation 3:

Optimized Deck: 88.65%: Dracorex, Electro Marksman, Xeno Interceptor*, Plague Burster, Mech Aid*, Eviscerator, Necrogeddon, APX Duelo*, Launch Codes, Iron Maiden

Flag Post

You know when someone is a noob when he doesnt want to buy a Pyro Rig spam (at least 4).

• For surge and defense deck is very useful to have 3 Pyro Rigs with Morgan* and Mending Sanctum if possible.
  • Reputation reward, accessible for everyone (including newbies), no need to do raids or something hard.

Im just buying some, but just because Im greedy and don’t want to have lower chance deck on event when it comes.

But.

Before that, I have never thought its not worth it. Nobody ever did. The reason people dont buy this card is just because they dont like it (at least me, tho). I disliked it because it was just awfuly oversized and I’d feel horrible just to have him in my inventory. It got even worse when people actually started to use it in tourneys. It was something that shouldn’t have ever happened to Tyrant and I didn’t want to be part of that pyro<3 majority.

But hey here’s the event, I believe it’s pretty nice card after all.

Flag Post

For what it is worth, maybe it helps others to decide how many Pigs they want to buy:

Based on my cardpool (~L160) 2 Pig* (no Marrow Aileron, Mending Sanctum)
95.557%: Halcyon the Corrupt, Pyro Rig*, Engulfing Horror, Xeno Interceptor*, Beetle Bomber, Pyro Rig*, Jet Trooper*, Omega*, Launch Codes, Iron Maiden

3 Pig*
97.755%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig*, Xeno Interceptor*, Jet Trooper*, Pyro Rig* #2, Omega*, Xeno Interceptor*, Launch Codes, Iron Maiden

4 Pig*
98.45%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig*, Xeno Interceptor*, Jet Trooper*, Pyro Rig*, Omega*, Pyro Rig* #2, Launch Codes, Iron Maiden

5 Pig*
98.941%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig*, Jet Trooper*, Xeno Interceptor*, Omega*, Pyro Rig* #3, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig*, Iron Maiden

6 Pig*
99.159%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig*, Mech Aid*, Pyro Rig* #2, Omega*, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig* #2, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig*

7 Pig*
99.408%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig* #3, Omega*, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig* #3, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig*

8 Pig*
99.384%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig* #3, Omega*, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig* #3, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig*
=> no improvement (climb only 100000). Still uses only 7 Pigs*

10 Pig*
99.399%: Yurich*, Pyro Rig* #3, Omega*, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig* #3, Launch Codes, Pyro Rig*
=> no improvement (climb only 100000). Still uses only 7 Pigs*

Flag Post

Yup. 6-7 Pyro Rigs and you’re good to go.

Flag Post

1 (98%):

2 (98%):

3 (98%):

3 (93%, auto):

an aside: decks with more than two piggys lack style. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by dingusmax

an aside: decks with more than two piggys lack style. :P

Perhaps they just miss Marrow Aileron? Good luck building something reasonable without MA and Eviscerator.

Flag Post

If I do that, am I selling out my soul? And I didn’t see anyone trying for me other than the worse deck posted so far.

I dunno what are you smoking dude. I remember DB already provided you with the solution but you ignore him and continue making multiple threads.

No one here but only Dev can help you if you want a 100% deck because WE CANNOT MODIFY cards. That 80+% DB gave you was the best you can make do if you refuse to have anything proper to use. This is a fact. The only help you can receive from players is pushing for as high as possible, not a near perfection.

Count yourself lucky that Dev allow for rig spam this time round instead of forcing wwf down your throat.

Flag Post

Now imagine what will happen if Devs change that Feastor to something that counters these decks well at the last minute..

HN3, ~99% (98.96%) Ordered:

HN3, 99.27% Ordered:

Flag Post

TOPIC UPDATED
- I added all the decks that have been posted at the moment, thanks to everyone and sorry for discarding some decks.
- Up to date nothing has been changed in the devs XML.

A new refreshing deck that cant be discovered with Tyrant Optimize:

HN3: 91.0% ORDERED

Flag Post

I found almost good enough deck for HN3, about 98.87% and no shards except Eviscerator:

Flag Post

Some of us realize the SO days… The II days… The Sawblade days… The microgen missions… They were all boring and made Tyrant unbearable. I’ve stopped using fansite, mibbit, etc because I like to think things through and actually play the game. I will hold out on Pigs for as long as possible. Actually wanting to have fun might make me a noob, but hey. I’m having more fun than you are.

Flag Post

funny I have all raids complete, all missions complete, and all achievements done. Yet i havent upped even 1 pyro rig. Personally I wouldnt waste my gold upping pyro’s unless ive got nothing else interesting to upgrade.

Flag Post

There are better card if you have them, if not Pyro Rig* is one of the cheapest and strongest card in the game.

Flag Post

Not sure if it mistake on dev’s part or simtyrant, but it says that HN3 has feastor in. Unless is it supposed to be there?

Flag Post

No, i think they will fix it before the event start, maybe with something like Iso Walker or Hammerthorn.

Flag Post

Can Emulate spam work? Like so

Flag Post

No, this deck have 12% winrate, 16% ordered.

Flag Post

The first thing you need to learn is an “emulator” need to be a tank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ohnonooh:

The first thing you need to learn is an “emulator” need to be a tank.

1. Com has protect all, and the units get it too.
2. Got a lot of weaken and heal, all should be augmented thanks to emulate.

Flag Post

Summary info of the event:

• Start date: Tuesday 28 of May 2013, 6:00 pm GMT 0 (it’s an estimation!).
  • Duration of the event: 14 days.
  • Mission required to access “Hostile Negotiation Side”: Mission 10.
  • Mission required to access “Hostile Negotiation 1”: Mission 119.
  • Best card to do the event: Pyro Rig.
  • Best accessible auto-deck for HN3 requires: 8 Pyro Rigs (7 if Ospry is not nerfed).
  • Best accessible ordered-deck for HN3 requires: 6 Pyro Rigs.