Summon Underground Bunker
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
Uncommon Imperial Structure
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

any comments would be appreciated

Firstly, anything with protect all could never be uncommon.
Secondly, you’re creating a 1-drop that summons endless amounts of protect all structures with refresh. That’s insane, so the devs will probably pick this up as their next promo legendary…

Flag Post
Originally posted by d00n:
Originally posted by JDOELE:

Imperial Excavator
Rare Unique Imperial Assault
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Secondly, you’re creating a 1-drop that summons endless amounts of protect all structures with refresh. That’s insane, so the devs will probably pick this up as their next promo legendary…

Regarding your first point, I thought giving it a proportionately high count down for its effect was a good way to make it an uncommon instead of a rare. BoD is a 2 CD card for a similar effect so I think making this 4 CD makes it a viable uncommon.
Your second point is valid so I’m reducing the health of underground bunker to three; now its within hydra range.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Regarding your first point, I thought giving it a proportionately high count down for its affect was a good way to make it an uncommon instead of a rare. BoD is a 2 CD card for a similar affect so I think making this 4 CD makes it a viable uncommon.
Your second point is valid so I’m reducing the health of underground bunker to three; now its within hydra range.

actually you just reduced its wait time to 3, or your excavator has 1 health and 4 turns wait.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Regarding your first point, I thought giving it a proportionately high count down for its affect was a good way to make it an uncommon instead of a rare. BoD is a 2 CD card for a similar affect so I think making this 4 CD makes it a viable uncommon.

actually you just reduced its wait time to 3, or your excavator has 1 health and 4 turns wait.

AND AT LEAST GIVE IT WALL OTHERWISE ITS UNKILLABLE BOD IS KILLABLE (AND UNIQUE)!

Flag Post

Today’s theme : Reputation Reward

Ground Probe
Common Xeno Assault
0/3/0
Tribute/Protect Xeno 1

Radar Base
-/3/1
Rally 1/Protect 1/Summon Boot Camp on Death

Apache
Rare Raider Assault
3/5/2
Flying/Pierce 3/Disease

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

AND AT LEAST GIVE IT WALL OTHERWISE ITS UNKILLABLE BOD IS KILLABLE (AND UNIQUE)!

But it is now susceptible to the most ubiquitous siege card in the game… I don’t understand how that makes it unkillable.

Flag Post

Leviathan
Legendary Raider assault
0/8/4
Swipe
Flurry 2
Armor 2

Open for comments

Flag Post

Leviathan
Legendary Raider assault
0/8/4
Swipe
Flurry 2
Armor 2

Open for comments

I like it, it’s in the right faction for its stats and seems reasonably balanced, Titan-esque power level.

Flag Post

Ever-multiplying Legion
4/2/1
Unique Rare Xeno Assault
Cleanse Xeno on Attacked
Regenerate 2
Summon Ever-multiplying Legion on Death

Disintegrating Mech
Unique Rare Raider Assault
2/9/3
Blitz
Weaken All 2
Summon Zero on Play

Amaterasu
Legendary Imperial Assault
0/6/1
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 2 on Attacked
Summon Assailant on Play

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

Ever-multiplying Legion
4/2/1
Unique Rare Xeno Assault
Cleanse Xeno on Attacked
Regenerate 2

NO

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

But it is now susceptible to the most ubiquitous siege card in the game… I don’t understand how that makes it unkillable.

Yah 1 hydra can take out 7 of these. (sarcasm)

Flag Post

Ever-multiplying Legion
4/2/1
Unique Rare Xeno Assault
Cleanse Xeno on Attacked
Regenerate 2

NO

To be quite frank, your two letter responses are quite un-productive, don’t be so crass.

Flag Post

Ever-multiplying Legion
4/2/1
Unique Rare Xeno Assault
Cleanse Xeno on Attacked
Regenerate 2

NO

To be quite frank, your two letter responses are quite un-productive, don’t be so crass.

Then allow me to respond in a more elaborate manner.
You cannot have something that summons itself, wether on attacked, on play, on death or every turn, since it would inevitably flood the board and cause a near-free win since you can’t beat an infinite amount of cards played in one turn. To summarize, NO.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Do you really think a four health assault would survive seven turns to make seven underground bunkers? At max you could expect to produce 3 or maybe 4. Playing an underground bunker in a deck alone would just be silly, it’s an inherently worse Arms Depot.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/4/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Do you really think a four health assault would survive seven turns to make seven underground bunkers? At max you could expect to produce 3 or maybe 4. Playing an underground bunker in a deck alone would just be silly, it’s an inherently worse Arms Depot.

Hope Mason is Almost OP and it has 3 wait and summons marks of hope, which are weaker than underground bunker. This has 1 wait. Get it?

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/3/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

Hope Mason is Almost OP and it has 3 wait and summons marks of hope, which are weaker than underground bunker. This has 1 wait. Get it?

I don’t think comparing hope mason to this is very valid, mason has much better survivability (+3 health and a defensive skill) and mark of hope has an immediate impact upon play that assists in hope masons survivability, by healing it. Underground bunkers, on the other hand, have no immediate impact on play and it is highly unlikely that one will be active at the same time as the excavator. The opponent has much more time to deal with an underground bunker than they do a mark of hope.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/3/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

I don’t think comparing hope mason to this is very valid, mason has much better survivability (+3 health and a defensive skill) and mark of hope has an immediate impact upon play that assists in hope masons survivability, by healing it. Underground bunkers, on the other hand, have no immediate impact on play and it is highly unlikely that one will be active at the same time as the excavator. The opponent has much more time to deal with an underground bunker than they do a mark of hope.

no doubt rally 1 heal 1 is more powerful than protect all 1 (sarcasm) Besides, ever heard of chaos?

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/3/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

no doubt rally 1 heal 1 is more powerful than protect all 1 (sarcasm) Besides, ever heard of chaos?

I didn’t say rally 1, heal 1 is better, I said it has situational advantages, specifically tempo advantages. On the topic of chaos, excavator would see play solely in Imperial based decks (Protect all IMPERIAL 1 is useless if you have no imperials) and Imperials have 0 cards with chaos besides LH, who can be played with just about any deck.

Flag Post

Imperial Excavator
0/4/1
Siege 2

Underground Bunker
-/3/4
Refresh
Protect All Imperial 1

I didn’t say rally 1, heal 1 is better, I said it has situational advantages, specifically tempo advantages. On the topic of chaos, excavator would see play solely in Imperial based decks (Protect all IMPERIAL 1 is useless if you have no imperials) and Imperials have 0 cards with chaos besides LH, who can be played with just about any deck.

LH. You hit the problem right there.

Flag Post

Overload X – Defensive : This card may take no more than X damage total each turn
Expose – Damage-Dependent : Target’s Defensive skills no longer activate (susceptible to Cleanse)

Brute Golem
Rare Imperial Assault
3/4/4
Overload 1
Armored 1
Immobilize

Exposer
Rare Bloodthirsty Assault
1/5/1
Pierce 3
Expose

Undying
Legendary Bloodthirsty Assault
4/6/4
Refresh
Overload 3
Disease

Any thoughts? (mainly ways to make these less OP, if that ends up being the case)