Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 258

14182 posts

Flag Post

example and counter:

i give him rally 2
Rule 258: all cards gain the ability either rally 2 or augment 2 you choose if you ant it or not but only 1 of them and if your card has 1 or both then you can’t add it on

Flag Post

+ Rally 2 makes it useful for once
Rule 258: all cards gain the ability either rally 2 or augment 2 you choose if you ant it or not but only 1 of them and if your card has 1 or both then you can’t add it on

Flag Post

AUGMENT 2, THAT MEANS STRIKE 4! YOU ARE GONE SUCKA!

Flag Post

Rally 2
Rule 258: all cards gain the ability either rally 2 or augment 2 you choose if you want it, but only 1 of them and if your card Rally or Augment, then you can’t add it

Edited rule for clarity

Flag Post

RALLY 2, I DON’T EVEN NEED SKILLS, YOU ARE GONE PUNK :P
And don’t be so rude, it’s just a game…on a forum no less…

Got ninjad but still works, also funny, that was my first thought too :P

Flag Post

I think it’ll be best if I choose…AUGUMENT on this card

Rule 258: cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.
(is this better?)

Flag Post

Aug 2
Rule 258: cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.

Flag Post

I choose Augment 2.

Flag Post

Death by noob card!

Rally 2

Flag Post

Stop it.

(Gain Augment 2)
Rule 258: Cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.

Please do not counter this hand:

(Gain Augment 2)
Personal Rule: Also plays a second hand, does not affecft normal counter.

Flag Post

You can all guess what i want here…

Rally 2

Flag Post

New Ayrkrane comes! : +Augment 2

Flag Post

Augment 2

Flag Post

Choose the mighty grunt yoda does :D

Rally 2

Flag Post

Well, I choose you, tremor wyrm!

Augment 2 (Why not?)

Edit: Just realized this version is pre-buff… come on google, update the card! =P

Flag Post

Go,TheRealPip!

Augment 2
Rule 258: Cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.

Flag Post

Pip is no match for this legend:

Rally 2

Flag Post

Can’t hit me

Rally 2

Flag Post

I can

Rally 2
Also am I the only one who objects to people countering themselves just to be able to make a new rule? This guy’s done it before and here he even countered himself twice (after making a nearly illegible rule).

Flag Post

THIS is a SECRET

AUGUMENT mwahahahha
what I’d really like to see is an AUGer tank with AUGument
‘bout countering oneself … it’s kinda lame… just like that “personal rule” … but oh, well!…

Flag Post

I’m invincible to your puny strike 4 :D

Rally 2 of course

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTekkers:

Rally 2 of course

TT

Won’t work, the rules of the game say all 50% chance abilities work 100% of the time, so tiamat always flies and never gets hit by your vengeant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by d00n:

Rally 2 of course

TT

Won’t work, the rules of the game say all 50% chance abilities work 100% of the time, so tiamat always flies and never gets hit by your vengeant.

Except that vengeant will survive until the infinity-th turn and by then that rule breaks down, or at least it has every other time I’ve used this kind of counter.

TT

Flag Post

Rally 2 of course

TT

Except that vengeant will survive until the infinity-th turn and by then that rule breaks down, or at least it has every other time I’ve used this kind of counter.

TT

This kind of thing would’ve been a valid counter had tiamat been a dead end, it isn’t so surviving until the infinity-th turn until the rule breaks down is not countering. It’s in the rules bro.

Flag Post

Rally 2 of course

TT

TT

So the moral of the story is …. stallmate is a win too?