Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoRaito:
Originally posted by stormcommando:
Originally posted by stormcommando:

I know it’s a Legend, but it works.

Edit: Was Ninja’d.

No it doesn’t. Enfeeble 1+ flurry 2= dead.

EDIT: WAS NINJA’D, MEANING YOU POSTED BEFORE ME. ERMERGERD. LERN TER REED

IT DOESN’T WORK VS DOZER TANK EITHER. AT LEAST EDIT OR DELETE IT.

Hellgazer gets hit twice before activation, refreshing each time and ending up with 12 Attack. Flurries, killing Dozer Tank. Kills HtC next turn.

Dozer tank regens once, so the 2 counter 2’s kills it.

O look new page. Rule 317: Cards that start with S or C only.

Starting with:

Flag Post

Only counter to Diesel that I found:

Scepter one-hits Diesel thanks to HtC’s enfeeble, and kills both Diesel and HtC with Crush on second active turn :)

Rule 316:

- Both you and your opponent have Halcyon The Corrupt as commander;
- Working under the Invigorate battlefield effect, with the twist that Disease does not work, your task is to stop both him and the opposing Assault within three of your turns after your card activates;
- Regenerate will proc once, healing for full health, and afterwards be replaced by Heal X on Attacked, where X is the effect modifier of the original Regenerate;
- Cardpool limited to Uniques (Legendaries included), with regular (i.e. theoretically spammable) Rares as “last resort” if you can’t find a counter in the Uniques pile.

EDIT: Ninja’d… damn you, Storm. xD

Counter to Sand Crawler:

Rule 317: Cards that start with S or C only.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Giving continuity to the legendaries fight…

Flag Post

Flag Post

What about summons :X?

Flag Post

…If you’re relying on the Reaver support, then we may have a dead-end issue, because while this card does tear apart Sabertooth, it can’t overcome Reaver.

Edit: Got ninja’d. Switched from Strum to SJ. Sorry, guys, but Legendary chain stops here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaGuardian911:

@Spooky: Here’s the problem with your assessment – Counter only does damage on the attacker’s turn when the attacker makes their move; Halcyon’s Enfeeble would not trigger in time to kill Gasher via Counter. Thus, Gasher does indeed survive to demolish Soulfurnace.

@XRRRX: This is why I take offense to certain people, especially you at the moment – they prefer simplicity when real life isn’t always as simplistic as they like. Also, your rule seems somewhat hypocritical: “Refresh cards have half of their original HP rounded up.” You complain about the rule I made being specific, and yet yours is specific enough that, somehow, your choice is the perfect counter to Longshot under your version of the rule. I’m willing to admit to being hypocritical, but my intention was that players were to really think and compare cards to see what the best counter would be under numerous restrictions. The only reasons that would warrant changing the rule after I covered the proc-rate loophole are: A) if a dead-end is reached-which has not happened yet; B) we switch to a new page-not an occurence yet, either.

Anyway, rant over, time to screw over your Apex, using both variants of the rule (if you refuse to retract the rule-change):

True, it doesn’t quite match the three-turn limit, but at least the Anti-air+Mimic’d Rally+Enfeeble is enough to do a one-shot against you.

The previous rule wasted several posts. Half of the page was people arguing over if their card actually pertained to the rule.

This is a game, and people rather not play overly complex games that relate to real life (CoD is unrealistic.). If I gave 2 shits about this thread I would’ve been lurking around in the forums for hours waiting for your reply to my rule-change. Don’t get technical about this, people have unjustly changed some of my complex rules too just for convenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:
Originally posted by OmegaGuardian911:

@Spooky: Here’s the problem with your assessment – Counter only does damage on the attacker’s turn when the attacker makes their move; Halcyon’s Enfeeble would not trigger in time to kill Gasher via Counter. Thus, Gasher does indeed survive to demolish Soulfurnace.

@XRRRX: This is why I take offense to certain people, especially you at the moment – they prefer simplicity when real life isn’t always as simplistic as they like. Also, your rule seems somewhat hypocritical: “Refresh cards have half of their original HP rounded up.” You complain about the rule I made being specific, and yet yours is specific enough that, somehow, your choice is the perfect counter to Longshot under your version of the rule. I’m willing to admit to being hypocritical, but my intention was that players were to really think and compare cards to see what the best counter would be under numerous restrictions. The only reasons that would warrant changing the rule after I covered the proc-rate loophole are: A) if a dead-end is reached-which has not happened yet; B) we switch to a new page-not an occurence yet, either.

Anyway, rant over, time to screw over your Apex, using both variants of the rule (if you refuse to retract the rule-change):

True, it doesn’t quite match the three-turn limit, but at least the Anti-air+Mimic’d Rally+Enfeeble is enough to do a one-shot against you.

The previous rule wasted several posts. Half of the page was people arguing over if their card actually pertained to the rule.

This is a game, and people rather not play overly complex games that relate to real life (CoD is unrealistic.). If I gave 2 shits about this thread I would’ve been lurking around in the forums for hours waiting for your reply to my rule-change. Don’t get technical about this, people have unjustly changed some of my complex rules too just for convenience.

Scale Hull has been used already. Countering Split Jaw:

Flag Post

yaye a rule i can work with and a card i kinda like (not as much as enclave remnant though and this card is the quicker weaker version of monsoon X)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

i was going for xeno interceptor lvl 2 then azure reaper but then remembered neither has a ‘s’ or a ‘c’ infact no lvl 2 card has ‘s’ or ‘c’ as the first letter yet

i just remembered a card that had ‘on attacked’ yet had no ‘wall’ ability so how’d that work? seige dosen’t activate the ‘on attacked’ (i have mortar tower so i should know)c’t remember the name of the card though…
Rule 317: Cards that start with S or C only

Flag Post

Got ninja’d by 1gient damn it

Flag Post

EDIT: Got nina’d by the spooky who had been ninja’d before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hammythepig:

Fail. Shrike has AntiAir…

Countering Shrike:

Raining blood!

EDIT: Lol, just noticed that hammythepig was ninja’d too. But Slayer counters the buffed Chronos too, thanks to Evade :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Slow but sure

Flag Post

Took a while to find a counter to this powercreep, but I found an answer: Jam to prevent healing from Supply and attacking.

Flag Post

Niaq with evade and jam was hard to beat.

Flag Post

Easy counters to Niaq: 3/1/1 cards: Sentry and Selfless Soldier. Btw, Sinew Lasher works very fine ;)

Counter to Sinew Lasher:

Jam-trolling is back! And now with Armor!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lucasbc92:

Easy counters to Niaq: 3/1/1 cards: Sentry and Selfless Soldier. Btw, Sinew Lasher works very fine ;)

Counter to Sinew Lasher:

Jam-trolling is back! And now with Armor!

Hmm good point, I was only looking at rares/legendaries

Rule 317: Cards that start with S or C only

Flag Post
Originally posted by hammythepig:

Niaq with evade and jam was hard to beat.

Jam keeps Cleanse from activating and thus, keeps Sinew from attacking. How does this win? Sinew would get one attack in and then Niaq would Jam it next turn, before it could kill Niaq.

Edit: Saw Sceptre and Severed Enlightenment in the same post. For some reason assumed Sceptre was the counter.