Forums Tyrant

[Spoiler] Buffed Card page 2

404 posts

Flag Post

surprisingly this time all looks good.

Flag Post

buff solar powerhouse,it need so much effort to unlock it,and it does not do anytning better than a UB

Flag Post
Originally posted by firecat6666:
Originally posted by Moraku:
Originally posted by AbyssllChain:
Originally posted by EternalRift:

Some of these cards are going to terrorize their respective sealed tournaments….

Im betting on crafting the buffs.

Not possible. The way the DEVs have implemented it will replace the existing cards. They would have had to use new card IDs to “craft buffs”. This is clearly not their intention.

Some of these cards are going to terrorize their respective sealed tournaments….

Not possible. The way the DEVs have implemented it will replace the existing cards. They would have had to use new card IDs to “craft buffs”. This is clearly not their intention.

Then in that case.

ALL of these cards are going to terrorize their respective sealed tournaments….

if they put these cards as part of a card upgrade system it would work without messing up tournaments

this cards will be insane in sealed apex is already annoying now it would be almost impossible to kill it not to mention the others

Flag Post

Nimbus 2/6/2 (!) Flying/Jam/Weaken All 1
Obsidian 1/4/2 (!) Armored 3/Strike 2/Weaken All 1
Gruesome Crawler 1/4/1 Evade/Weaken All 1/Immobilize
Ragnarok 0/9 (!)/3 Weaken All 2/Siege 3

It looks to me like Weaken All will be pretty spammable.

Flag Post

Ummm some thoughts.
Aegis vs Apollo: Aegis seems to fill Apollo’s role in most cases. I don’t know if I want to fill my legendary slot with Apollo when Aegis is near the same effectiveness with 1 less wait.
Apex: Still a underwhelming legendary. It will be a terror in sealed though.
Daemon: Do raids and quests with higher efficiency!
Drac Queen: There are maybe 3 cards that can surge vs this in sealed….
Fortifier: Wow this card got a huge buff. If imperials ever make it, I can see Fortifier being used.
Gun Raven: Another huge buff. I really wish they would take some stats off it and allow it to surge vs Atelier though. The game really needs an answer to Atelier right now.
Havoc: Already a terror to surge against now, but even more so after this…Plus, how does this even make Havoc relevant to the current meta? It does nothing besides winning more in sealed.
Hydra: the new best siege in gold?
Lance Rider: Not much of a change. I guess lance will be slightly better in quests and missions.
Nimbus: 2 turn win the match in sealed?
Posiden: Give it anti-air 5 and let it surge vs Atelier’s summon!
Pummeller: Still not enough to bring it to relevance. Heracles laughs at its extra 1 hp.
Rifter: Quite interesting buff. It definitely compares better to Ayrkrane
Titan: Wow another huge buff. Though it still isn’t refresh.
Vaporwing: My vaporwing will still sit unused due to lack of Xeno support.

Flag Post

sooo, when is this buffing released? :D

Flag Post

Hydra: the new best siege in gold?

With buffed HP, awesome Siege 3 and AA this card will fit in Herc decks pretty well, replacing CW (which should be buffed too!)

Flag Post

Cannon Walker will always have a place in Herc. It is instant siege and amazing AA. I’ve actually taken out all copies of Heli-Duster in my Herc deck in favor of CW due to the huge need for AA in the meta.

Flag Post

Sabre is another good buffs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JotarkKa:

omega needs a buff too, and hades needs refresh instead of regen

Agreed.
Regen → Refresh
Fear → Berserk

Flag Post
Originally posted by garrymakis:

buff solar powerhouse,it need so much effort to unlock it,and it does not do anytning better than a UB

+1

Flag Post

Me like
+1

Flag Post

I like the idea of having to craft these upgrades. And a SPH buff would make sense too, but it’s righteous :(

Flag Post

Then in that case.

ALL of these cards are going to terrorize their respective sealed tournaments….

EDIT: I hope that they feel like doing more work and change it so that we have to craft the cards.

+1

PLEASE, give us a use for craft items and more things to achieve/craft so the game does not get stale.

Flag Post

I love tiamat, please upgrade him too(´・ω・`)

Flag Post

hellno … why would you want more use for crafting items?
I really don’t want to go through Oluth or Purger 30x more.

Just craft some more Heracles or Longshot for conquest def decks and leave crafting as it is.

Flag Post

Yeah Tiamat and Predator need love too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:

Abominable Horror buff
Don’t know, don’t have! It might terrorize the sealed tourneys even more.

Goliath buff
Another great addition to Herc decks…. and another doombringer for all of us!

Goliath is legendary. You cannot have it AND Herc in the same deck.

Flag Post

Temporarily, I’ve set up a way for simulating new buffed cards http://haileon.com/SimTyrantDEV
This will be taken down after buffed cards are released.

Flag Post

Yay for my valefar! :D

Flag Post

mr (tudor)dan trolling like a boss.
broken meta is broken.

and
yay 2 turn weakenall1 cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkninja1476:

mr (tudor)dan trolling like a idiot.
broken meta is broken.

and
yay 2 turn weakenall1 cards.

fixed

Flag Post

Any idea when these buffs will be released?

Flag Post

lol @ tremor wyrm with plus 5 health buff

Flag Post

Bloodthirsty Overview

How have Bloodthirsty fared in this buff update?
We have the following BT buffs:

• Abominable Horror – It still doesn’t do all that much better than Rhinos, and Rhinos have already fallen off the map in the current meta. It will, however, affect your winrate in Mission 204. Weaken All may help you against the Summon meta though, if used against the right deck.
• Blindside – Extra HP is nice, but with lack of Protect and decent Healing, this card will probably still suffer the same fate as it did before.
• Draconian Queen – It might be able to activate now, but it still won’t be able to handle the Summon meta regardless.
• Gruesome Crawler – I honestly don’t think it’s enough of a buff to keep it alive.
• Hades – I think Hades desperately needs an attack boost, not an HP boost.
• Mawcor – Mawcor has always been a power to be reckoned with if it ever activates. It never has been able to – now you may be able to if you play your cards right. Need to watch out for a lucky insta-kill from Mawcor.
• Necrogeddon – The main problem was that it would rally other cards. This hasn’t been fixed.
• Pummeller – Siege 4 makes it a useful card again. It’s still not going to kill many assault units, but it’ll wreck structure-based decks.
• Redeemer – As an anti-fear card, it does its job. Not much else.
• Valefar – YES. This is very viable in the current meta. It breaks through Righteous Protect All and Swipes against Summon-spam.
• Viper – has not become any more usable at all.