Forums Tyrant

[Spoiler] Buffed Card page 4

404 posts

Flag Post

Good to see many old faces are now back to the stage, but…
where is tiamat, sharpshooter, cannon walker, Omega and Fighter jet?

Flag Post

IMO imperials got the best buffs out of this including titan, fortifier, and nimbus.

Also, we can’t expect them to revamp every card in existence

Flag Post

Buff heracles !

Flag Post
Originally posted by assasianer:

Buff heracles !

+1

Flag Post

I just realized, not only will these cards be buffed for all players..but for mission/quests/raids as well :O:O:O omgomgomg

P.S. When will the next set of cards be buffed next? Will all cards be eventually buffed if moar and moar cards are released?

Flag Post

There’s no way these cards will be buffed universally. It’s going to have to be a crafting or some other updating system put in place for the purpose of keeping the game basic for new players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Buff heracles !

+1

anti-air 1 instead of evade for heracles

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

- General: I like buffs to siege cards, but I would rather see more siege all instead of just higher single siege. Not sure which cards you could give it to, but we only have 2 siege-all cards, one being hard to obtain (enclave siegeship) and one being wb-only (eqg), besides some action cards. One of the siege-all cards should be a more easily obtainable (But still decently hard). Preferably NOT a raider or righteous card, pummeler might be a good Siege All 2 card (might be OP, but hey, BT is severely underpowered at the moment. Would prefer a UNIQUE BT to be a siege all 2 card).

We dont need more seige. Not until we get a repair skill. Because otherwise the structures will die to quickly and be of no use completely..

Flag Post
Originally posted by OOHnirav:

There’s no way these cards will be buffed universally. It’s going to have to be a crafting or some other updating system put in place for the purpose of keeping the game basic for new players.

If you hover over the card images, the card ids for the buffed version of cards are the same as the card ids of cards that are being buffed. (Funny how they didn’t just use the raid version of Azure Reaper (218).) Moraku stated it earlier:

Originally posted by Moraku:

Not possible. The way the DEVs have implemented it will replace the existing cards. They would have had to use new card IDs to “craft buffs”. This is clearly not their intention.

Hopefully they don’t go through with that plan of making early missions difficult and sealed tournaments more imbalanced. But perhaps this replacement thing is just for testing purposes.

Flag Post

Synapticon talked about buffing Tiamat in another thread, so I’m pretty positive these aren’t the only cards that are getting buffed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leili:
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Buff heracles !

+1

anti-air 1 instead of evade for heracles

or just lose the burst and add one attack and anti air 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by FieryPhoenix:
Originally posted by Prometheus14:

- General: I like buffs to siege cards, but I would rather see more siege all instead of just higher single siege. Not sure which cards you could give it to, but we only have 2 siege-all cards, one being hard to obtain (enclave siegeship) and one being wb-only (eqg), besides some action cards. One of the siege-all cards should be a more easily obtainable (But still decently hard). Preferably NOT a raider or righteous card, pummeler might be a good Siege All 2 card (might be OP, but hey, BT is severely underpowered at the moment. Would prefer a UNIQUE BT to be a siege all 2 card).

We dont need more seige. Not until we get a repair skill. Because otherwise the structures will die to quickly and be of no use completely..

Problem is, structures basically change the game right now, period. As soon as AQE is up, you basically win if its yours, or lose if its the enemies. The same can be said for acropolis or zarak. With hope mason, he can rofl stomp all of the siege and stay alive because he is righteous – his ability to spawn marks of hope basically owns all of your siege capabilities except EQG.

But specifically, I meant only one more siege all unit, not more than two, for sure. Siege all is a rare ability and should remain that way. Perhaps Hydra should get it, but I’d prefer it NOT be on a raider. Perhaps on Malgoth? 2/9/3, Rally All BT 2, Heal all BT 3, Siege All 1?

RE @ MORAKU : I said " but we only have 2 siege-all cards, one being hard to obtain (enclave siegeship) and one being wb-only (eqg),besides some action cards." I don’t think action cards are reliable siege-all unless they are siege all 3.

That being said, I am in support for a repair skill. I don’t think a repair skill is as overpowered as summon and I really think it can work.

Flag Post

I’d really like to see Xeno Overlord getting buffed heavily. Afterall it requires 1000 honor and it’s a unique.
Tiamat also clearly needs a buff. When gold packs were released there was 1 unique of each class (Imperial, Raider, BT, Xeno). Now buffing the unique card of 3 of those classes and neglecting the last doesn’t seem right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by protoflare:

If you hover over the card images, the card ids for the buffed version of cards are the same as the card ids of cards that are being buffed. (Funny how they didn’t just use the raid version of Azure Reaper (218).) Moraku stated it earlier:

Not possible. The way the DEVs have implemented it will replace the existing cards. They would have had to use new card IDs to “craft buffs”. This is clearly not their intention.

Hopefully they don’t go through with that plan of making early missions difficult and sealed tournaments more imbalanced. But perhaps this replacement thing is just for testing purposes.

Actually, given the number of cards being changed, it seems less likely that these will be craftable buffs. :(

That, or they’re planning on giving the crafting interface a makeover to somehow support the number of craftables without being annoying to navigate through.

Might as well reach game over sooner. :/

Flag Post

Why are imp getting some high hp cards. They have the support(cleanse/protect) to troll. Overall raider seems to benefit greatly and other then Redeemer, BT has nothing noteworthy to look at. The other noticeable change is the improvement on seige(zarak isnt so great now lol) across the board and fixing 7hp on 3cd assault.

All in all, the changes make no sense unless there are more to come.

Edit: Valefar will never make it with the current status of anti air. If necro can be 3cd, I dun see why valefar can’t(in terms of meta) though obviously all these changes are going to unbalance sealed.

Flag Post

I don’t like most of the changes, since they often push unit who are viable options already.

Especially i don’t like:

Sabre – a fourth HP would be good, but it wasn’t a bad card even today which you see in a lot of strike decks but now they a stronger then Pathfinder, and i believe they will replace the most 1 turn strike units too. Since they are great fighter who normally come out with there hp.

Azure Reaper: a bit to strong in my eyes, but i mostly mention then since they are also very eeasy to spam

Beetle Bomber/Hierophant/horror: was they really to weak before?

Buffed i like:
Tremor Wyrm: seem possible to get him out now. Without forcing everyone to use him. imho that is something good to say, isntead of making the power creep even bigger.

Aegis, Arc, Obsidian and nearly all of the old legendarys

Flag Post

Suggestion on Unbalance Problems:In Missions,Dont Buff The Cards,And Keep Buffs on Cards that is buffed arleady
And Tournaments:Make The Cards Unbuffed,But If you Keep it,It Come out Buffed

Flag Post

This should be implemented with the use of a nominal amount of generators used to upgrade the cards.

I really don’t want to see these things unbalance sealed tourneys. (nexus and gold would be fine to see the new cards since those are heavily unbalanced anyway.. but the other tourneys…)

Flag Post

a shame Feuhrer is not here to see the BEETLE BOMBER buff…. same for shian and Titan :]

Flag Post

I share the concerns about effects on tourneys and early-game players if these cards just get buffed overnight.

I don’t believe it’s necessary to buff cards that already have a use, but to look at cards that were never useful. As such I applaud Marmoda, T. Wyrm and Obsidian’s inclusion, but am left wondering why Lance Rider and Rifter were touched.

IMO, good to buff over some of the HW-or-later cards:

Anvil, Auger Tank, Black Ops, Carrion Retriever, Chaos Swarm, Contaminant Scour, Deranged Hunter, Desolate Sage, Feral Scorpion, Hexidac, Manta, Mech Walker, Nightmare, Parasite, Petrol Rig, Phantom, Photon Walker, Plague Wyrm, Sand Crawler, Smog Tank, Special Forces, Vanquisher, Whiplash, Zerbur.

Anvil (unique)
Was – 3/3 (3) Armored 2, Crush 2
Now – 4/4 (3) Armored 2, Crush 2, Siege All 1 on play.

Chaos Swarm (unique)
Was – 1/5 (1) Flying, Chaos
Now – 1/5 (1) Flying, Chaos, Summon Chaos Swarm on Death

Feral Scorpion (unique)
Was – 3/7 (3) Siphon 3
Now – 3/7 (3) Armored 2, Siphon 3, Summon Rabid Corruptor on play.

Zerbur (unique)
Was – 4/6 (4) Payback, Weaken 3
Now – 4/6 (3) Payback, Weaken 3, Refresh

Flag Post

any word on whether these cards will replace the cards already in enemy decks in missions etc.?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticSoul:

This should be implemented with the use of a nominal amount of generators used to upgrade the cards.

I really don’t want to see these things unbalance sealed tourneys. (nexus and gold would be fine to see the new cards since those are heavily unbalanced anyway.. but the other tourneys…)

agreed, some sealed tourney would become more dependant on rares , i.e. dependant on luck

Flag Post

Actually, given the number of cards being changed, it seems less likely that these will be craftable buffs. :(

That, or they’re planning on giving the crafting interface a makeover to somehow support the number of craftables without being annoying to navigate through.

It shouldn’t affect Missions or Tourneys too much as they’re only buffing Rares, a lot of which are Unique or Legendary, if you have most of these cards then the early missions are a breeze anyway, but it will allow for low level players to be a little bit more competetive

Flag Post
Originally posted by ifailbot:

any word on whether these cards will replace the cards already in enemy decks in missions etc.?

As mention, right now these changes are made to existing card ID. What this mean is that yes enemy deck will benefit from the buff too because most of the card used are the exact copy that we have. Note that there are few cases where a card have multiple copy(AZR is one) so the raid AZR will not receive the change(now both raid and player version has identical stats though).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xyrus_G:

It shouldn’t affect Missions or Tourneys too much as they’re only buffing Rares, a lot of which are Unique or Legendary, if you have most of these cards then the early missions are a breeze anyway, but it will allow for low level players to be a little bit more competetive

M28 and M65

But on the other hand, new players also manage to save quite a lot of energy because they have access to awakening pack. Wber are excluded because there is no such thing as new wber player :D

Tremor Wyrm is also going to cause alot of trouble for initial encounter too. Back then the solution was to throw an emp but now suddenly it gain 5 more hp lol. Aegis is quite widely used by mission too and I believe it may prove to be frustrating(given how OP apollo was) since there are mission deck that run multiple aegis.