Congratulations to Dragons... page 3

125 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Viiew:
Originally posted by ghdrlfehd:

Trant 3.0 : Rise of Dragons
Trant 3.1 : Rage of MoM’s boss

Fixed.

Now we must run. Once our boss is out of asylum he will kick our asses for letting Dragons picked on us.

oh noes!

Flag Post

At least you guys don’t have Floorstone as your boss…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lautrea:

BAMF

Flag Post

Congrats!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lautrea:

Lol…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by catepillar:

Officially, this is my 3rd #1 faction. I guess I am attracted to power. What can I say?

And congrats to the entire faction. You have deserved it for a long time!

All your factions get nuked.

At least he ain’t ECB

Flag Post
Originally posted by goodboy84:

congratulations !

Oskiw OP!

Flag Post

i am 100% sure floorstone=ecb.
or was it ecb=floorstone :D

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Officially, this is my 3rd #1 faction. I guess I am attracted to power. What can I say?

At least he ain’t ECB

Flag Post
Originally posted by stinkesocke:

i am 100% sure floorstone=ecb.
or was it ecb=floorstone :D

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

At least he ain’t ECB

I thought we were all ECB bots?! DX

Flag Post

Good to be number 1. Down to brilliant organisation and hard playing members. Well done.

Flag Post

Congrats to all in Dragons, I knew this was an eventuality. Now you get to enjoy the pressure of the top and I can relax and recover from my hospital visits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadevarr:

Congrats to all in Dragons, I knew this was an eventuality. Now you get to enjoy the pressure of the top and I can relax and recover from my hospital visits.

u went to the hospital? awhh :(, hope u feel better, on another note, congrats dragons :)

Flag Post

I found some interesting tidbits from catepillar’s MoM logs .

--- Day changed Mon Aug 27 2012
21:26 <+firecat> you think the dragons will try to pass us?
21:27 <~shadevarr> in fp? no

--- Log opened Wed Aug 29 04:39:18 2012
11:37 <~Shadevarr> once conquest is released dragons will fall out of top10 again
11:37 <~Shadevarr> their entire ability to be in top5 is based on constant warbonding

--- Day changed Thu Aug 30 2012
11:34 <~Shadevarr> dragons dont have the activity to be in top5, just the cash

--- Day changed Sat Sep 08 2012
02:28 <~Shadevarr> which is why dragons have been getting so desperate
02:28 <~Shadevarr> with conquest also comes new antibot and anti-acct sharing measures

--- Log opened Tue Sep 11 16:27:38 2012
17:59 <~shadevarr> I expect dragons to ignore conquest entirely and use the extra stam against us and evo

Shadevarr’s statement makes me laugh. He never “[knew] this was an eventuality”, until mid September, just before the conquest release. And even then the glorious leader of MoM was dead wrong. I will have some of whatever drugs that hospital gave him. Must be good stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:

congratulations !

Oskiw OP!

wow almost 7k damage! Whats up with that!

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

congratulations !

Oskiw OP!

u do realize 7k is quite low?:s

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

congratulations !

Oskiw OP!

That is an old war before the removal of WBS. And yes it is low compared to some 15-20K “insanity” which happened earlier :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlCatraz11:

I found some interesting tidbits from catepillar’s MoM logs.

21:26 <+firecat> you think the dragons will try to pass us?
21:27 <~shadevarr> in fp? no

11:37 <~Shadevarr> once conquest is released dragons will fall out of top10 again
11:37 <~Shadevarr> their entire ability to be in top5 is based on constant warbonding

11:34 <~Shadevarr> dragons dont have the activity to be in top5, just the cash

02:28 <~Shadevarr> which is why dragons have been getting so desperate
02:28 <~Shadevarr> with conquest also comes new antibot and anti-acct sharing measures

17:59 <~shadevarr> I expect dragons to ignore conquest entirely and use the extra stam against us and evo

Shadevarr’s statement makes me laugh. He never “[knew] this was an eventuality”, until mid September, just before the conquest release. And even then the glorious leader of MoM was dead wrong. I will have some of whatever drugs that hospital gave him. Must be good stuff.

There are some great gems in there. Stuff about Dragons all being bots. Dragons never having the activity. Complaints about Dragons bonding (when MoM would bond more). It’s a good read and a great fairy tail.

Flag Post

21:26 &amp;lt;+firecat&amp;gt; you think the dragons will try to pass us?
21:27 &amp;lt;~shadevarr&amp;gt; in fp? no

11:37 &amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;gt; once conquest is released dragons will fall out of top10 again
11:37 &amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;gt; their entire ability to be in top5 is based on constant warbonding

11:34 &amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;gt; dragons dont have the activity to be in top5, just the cash

02:28 &amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;gt; which is why dragons have been getting so desperate
02:28 &amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;gt; with conquest also comes new antibot and anti-acct sharing measures

17:59 &amp;lt;~shadevarr&amp;gt; I expect dragons to ignore conquest entirely and use the extra stam against us and evo

There are some great gems in there. Stuff about Dragons all being bots. Dragons never having the activity. Complaints about Dragons bonding (when MoM would bond more). It’s a good read and a great fairy tail.

Lol MoM, lets all hope them and the rest of the top 9 enjoy their newfound status as farms.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

21:26 &amp;amp;lt;+firecat&amp;amp;gt; you think the dragons will try to pass us?
21:27 &amp;amp;lt;~shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; in fp? no

11:37 &amp;amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; once conquest is released dragons will fall out of top10 again
11:37 &amp;amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; their entire ability to be in top5 is based on constant warbonding

11:34 &amp;amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; dragons dont have the activity to be in top5, just the cash

02:28 &amp;amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; which is why dragons have been getting so desperate
02:28 &amp;amp;lt;~Shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; with conquest also comes new antibot and anti-acct sharing measures

17:59 &amp;amp;lt;~shadevarr&amp;amp;gt; I expect dragons to ignore conquest entirely and use the extra stam against us and evo

Lol MoM, lets all hope them and the rest of the top 9 enjoy their newfound status as farms.

Disregard the last post here. We do not consider anyone in the top 9 to be farms. We only farm SFF, because they lost nicholaibolas or whatever his name was.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadevarr:

hope you get better.

Flag Post

FEAR ME, NO MATTER WHO I PLAY FOR AND NO MATTER WB OR NOT!

WARMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHIRE SMASH!

Flag Post

Congratz fellas!

Greetz
Al

Flag Post

I found some interesting tidbits from catepillar’s MoM logs.

21:26 &lt;+firecat&gt; you think the dragons will try to pass us?
21:27 &lt;~shadevarr&gt; in fp? no

11:37 &lt;~Shadevarr&gt; once conquest is released dragons will fall out of top10 again
11:37 &lt;~Shadevarr&gt; their entire ability to be in top5 is based on constant warbonding

11:34 &lt;~Shadevarr&gt; dragons dont have the activity to be in top5, just the cash

02:28 &lt;~Shadevarr&gt; which is why dragons have been getting so desperate
02:28 &lt;~Shadevarr&gt; with conquest also comes new antibot and anti-acct sharing measures

17:59 &lt;~shadevarr&gt; I expect dragons to ignore conquest entirely and use the extra stam against us and evo

Catepillar’s alt post something that catepillar got when he was spying for Dragons, sitting all days in MoM’s room to get the log, and now catepillar replied it. Funny stuff. Also catepillar added the statement “Dragons all being bots” himself. btw catepillar was caught reverse wbing to dragons in his last day in MoM.

Seems legit.

Flag Post

Relating to new conquest strategy, u deserved it. Some say everything is worth to win, as getting weaker allies to counter hard wars and null FP gain, to only attack when u have an ally coverup, as well as to spy the adversary to get their surge decks and then change faction and organize the defs so the surges can be countered in short term.

All that said, congratulations. It demanded great organization to make it work, even if the tactics were not decent ones. But its war, and wars are won with at least a bit of cowardness, as always.

Good teamwork and communication.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tr0lll:

Catepillar’s alt post something that catepillar got when he was spying for Dragons, sitting all days in MoM’s room to get the log, and now catepillar replied it. Funny stuff. Also catepillar added the statement “Dragons all being bots” himself. btw catepillar was caught reverse wbing to dragons in his last day in MoM.

Seems legit.

My alt? LOL… He is a higher level than me. Why would I have an alt that’s a higher level than me (and started Tyrant after me)? Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.

The bit about all dragons being bots coming from MoM was just kinda loose. I have logs where shadevarr has tons of baseless accusations, but no evidence.
#mayhem.log:21:32 <~Shadevarr> just getting ourselves out of synch with dragons and the bots
^ what is that statement if not implying that dragons are bots?

shadevarr.log:21:46 <shadevarr> now comes dragons, they welcomed pescbots in their mist and kept them after being informed by multiple people
I don’t see any pescbots. And I should know them…

Lots of little stuff like that. I could do simple searched for hours on this stuff and come up with all sort of interesting things. I should probably create a table showing the frequency of words used in the faction I have been in…

As for reverse bonding. Yes, I did that. And I am still proud of it. It was actually hilarious. I spent MONTHS giving away logs to ralkkdillon, OOHnirav, inorix, Ohio and possibly others. Multiple people got labeled as spies. I thought I was in trouble more than once when shadevarr needed to speak to me. And to only get caught AFTER I blatantly reverse bond. And I wasn’t exactly super careful about covering my tracks either.

Try harder next time.