Forums Tyrant

give orbo the wrathful a buff? page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

Also APX Duelo clearly needs armor. It’s a fucking tank!?! And I totally agree with buffing ALL the promo legendaries.

Orbo the Wrathful: some good suggestions here, currently not worth using. Needs 3cd, more survivability and improved skills.
Kapak: Eviscerator says hello. I don’t see anyone using Kapak over it.
Hellgazer: is the best of these three but could be buffed a little to make it worth the wb. Weaken all 2 on play, Flurry 2, 8hp!

Flag Post

In My Opinion, Orbo and Wrathful should be as follows:

Orbo the Wrathfull – 4
Refresh
Protect All 1
Summon Orbo
3 – 8

Orbo – 0
Flying
Weaken 1
Strike 1 on play
1 – 1

Flag Post

I like this^

But honestly a buff is kinda necassary. i mean look at the other 175 WB legendaries. they are all so much more useful

Flag Post
Originally posted by lfiamoncini:

I defend buff the legendaries, but not change characteristics. So OTW need maintain the evade, protect all and strike. Maybe change protect all to protect or strike to strike all, but thinking in maintain the OTW characteristic. I think change strike to strike all will change the way OTW can be used, so I dont like the idea.

Same to Hades, this last change to refresh just change this card. For better, yes, but is not the same Hades conception, so is not a buff, but a inovation.

Hades
3/10/4
Regenerate 6
Strike All 3
Fear

This is a simple example to buff, this is good too, and dont need change anything.

Strike all 3 and fear at the same time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lfiamoncini:
Originally posted by bob303:

Hey dev, i have this card and it’s not very good. Can you make it better for me please?

Good for you, I dont have this card, and all my WBs is free. But, the idea is good (I defend buff all legendary, obviously the poor Malgoth, OTW and Kapak too). And buff to make legendary… legendary.

I bet you make Righteous deck with Hope Mason, and Benediction was crying in the corner.

I was imitating OP and all of these threads in general. They get a WB legendary that isn’t very good and cry for help

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

useless list of text

edit: my shit english sometimes

don’t post right after yourself >_>

Bene was never an original legendary, show’s what that nub knows.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

useless list of text

edit: my shit english sometimes

don’t post right after yourself >_>

Bene was never an original legendary, show’s what that nub knows.

ikr

Flag Post

Orbo definitely needs a buff. I was such an idiot by spending ALL of my wb on it thinking that if something cost that much it must be amazing. Turns out it is average at best. It just makes me cry at night thinking what I could have got with 175 wb!