Forums Tyrant

[To the Devs] Please be smart about the "buffing" page 4

95 posts

Flag Post

So, the idea of calling this update a “Buff to the older cards” is wrong. Buffing means making the card stronger.

What the devs will make is just create a sytem to upgrade cards.

I actually would have preferred cards to get buffed, even less than they are going to be now, than getting upgrade stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asklar:

So, the idea of calling this update a “Buff to the older cards” is wrong. Buffing means making the card stronger.

I actually would have preferred cards to get buffed, even less than they are going to be now, than getting upgrade stuff.

As I said, devs are driven by a single purpose.

Now that the’ve figured out how to try and milk some money off this(in theory by making people join factions and WB to win), the’re gonna be hell-bent to implement this as it is in the xml. They simply don’t care about the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eonian:

Now that the’ve figured out how to try and milk some money off this(in theory by making people join factions and WB to win), the’re gonna be hell-bent to implement this as it is in the xml. They simply don’t care about the game.

Just the sad truth.

The only problem is that leaving this game is hard :C

Flag Post

Just the sad truth.

Flag Post

Making buffs cost conquest tokens is totally ridiculous. Making buffs cost just about anything else (except WBs) would probably be fine for about 90% of people.

Choose wisely Devs!

Flag Post

Just the sad truth.

Get banned, you can quit easy then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0hio:

Just the sad truth.

Coming Out Of Nowhere,0hio
And Nice Answer XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Golden119:

Making buffs cost conquest tokens is totally ridiculous. Making buffs cost just about anything else (except WBs) would probably be fine for about 90% of people.

Choose wisely Devs!

Choose wisely Devs!

They never said they would either……it will be gold for buff and not the other way around…don`t let yourself get fooled by some kong troll.

We will start testing craft system today….hopefully it will be available in gameplay shortly after…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BillyTheSnowman:

Choose wisely Devs!

They never said they would either……it will be gold for buff and not the other way around…don`t let yourself get fooled by some kong troll.

We will start testing craft system today….hopefully it will be available in gameplay shortly after…

Thanks for the update. I don’t think many people will be unhappy with a (reasonable) gold cost. But the rarer the component, the more will be the QQing. I think everyone understands this.

Flag Post

Choose wisely Devs!

Choose wisely Devs!

???? Guess the two word “conquest token” are easier to input then “gold”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loop_Stratos:
Originally posted by 0hio:

Just the sad truth.

Coming Out Of Nowhere,0hio
And Nice Answer XD

He didn’t come “Out Of Nowhere”, he came out of Ohio, and you should join some IRC channels, (http://chat.mibbit.com) like “#BaNaNa”, you can hear gems like these and more.

Flag Post

I haven’t read the topic. but devs can make the new cards rewards for achievements. ex: “use tiamat in 100 successfull battles”

Flag Post
Originally posted by rhuris:

I haven’t read the topic. but devs can make the new cards rewards for achievements. ex: “use tiamat in 100 successfull battles”

I like this option. I am going to add it to the OP.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by fsjs:

this ties in nicely with making the upgraded cards unique as well.

Flag Post

I really love this idea and support it.

Flag Post

Choose wisely Devs!

Choose wisely Devs!

I see what you did there…troll :P

I am sorry but come on, just buff the cards and stop being a bunch of pussies about it. Gold tournaments needed the buffed cards as most of the best cards have 4 or less health and die to EMP. Having the most strike almost always wins in that tournament..balanced?

Even enclave could of done with the changes, as Tremor Wyrm is basically a useless rare in the tourny because mimic kills it before it can activate, and when you drop Arc Trooper, more times than not they drop Tremor Hunter in front of it, making it useless.

if you are worried about missions that contain the changed cards, make a new card ID and use the old card stats in the mission, you already have commanders with different skills/stats

Flag Post

I’m not looking forward to scrolling through the ever-growing list of things to craft. Hopefully they at least make the interface let us filter the list by cards/packs/refills/coins/shards/tokens/faction/rarity/components/genitals/weekday

Flag Post

I give up. This is a hopeless game. Tell the devs what you don’t want, and then they go and do exactly that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by catepillar:

I give up. This is a hopeless game. Tell the devs what you don’t want, and then they go and do exactly that.

Maybe lie next time “we don’t want smart buffs, we do want to have new tokens, we don’t want to use our 5739562054 generators, we don’t want a slower power creep, we don’t think conquest needs any change at all, we do want more crafting, etc”

Just a suggestion :P

TT