Forums Tyrant

TROLL??! WHY TROLL??! (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

i think the use of the word “troll” to show stupidity and such is not quite right…. people who play other fantasy games (e.g warcraft) should know..that troll has witch DOCTORS…who are legally certified to treat physical and magical ailment, prescribe potions,magic and voodoo healing stuff for various species (including humans!!)…meaning they’re actually quite intelligent… how many tyrant players are smart enough to be doctors?? So i say we should find another more suitable terms…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Con_artist:

i think the use of the word “troll” to show stupidity and such is not quite right…. people who play other fantasy games (e.g warcraft) should know..that troll has witch DOCTORS…who are legally certified to treat physical and magical ailment, prescribe potions,magic and voodoo healing stuff for various species (including humans!!)…meaning they’re actually quite intelligent… how many tyrant players are smart enough to be doctors?? So i say we should find another more suitable terms…

mad?

Flag Post

Elect Jiraiya31 for Best Troll of 2012!!!

Flag Post

its because warcraft (trolls) are crap.

real trolls can be found in Dungeons & Dragons or Lord of teh Rings. and to me they do not seem very intelligent :|

… troll!

Flag Post

Why troll? Because it’s fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:

Elect Jiraiya31 for Best Troll of 2012!!!

Damn… i lose….

Flag Post

The word “troll” does not imply low intelligence, not is it intended to. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.

Basically, instead of feeding on human babies and gold, the internet variety feeds on the rage of unknown people.

Flag Post

It is a well-documented fact that ladolcevita never trolls.

Flag Post

This is a good troll thread.

Flag Post

I’ve always wondered wtf these creatures in fantasy games are.
I always thought trolls in mythology were giants, with trees growing on their noses and shit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

It is a well-documented fact that ladolcevita never trolls.

Never, she does not have sexual tension with Redlaw either.

Flag Post

I thought trolling had to do with the fishing meaning … you put out a line with bait and see who would bite.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StoneyMaroney:
I always thought trolls in mythology were giants, with trees growing on their noses and shit.

And which mythology would that be?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:
Originally posted by StoneyMaroney:

And which mythology would that be?

Harry Potter

Flag Post

Pretty damn spectacular!