Forums Tyrant

[Dev] Universal Shard rate/cost poll page 10

334 posts

Flag Post

Option 1

 
Flag Post

why are people voting between shit on a stick and shit on a bowl?

 
Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

Poll:

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

Note, clarified the drop rate on part 1 regarding the daily chance.

Hi there, are you going to pretend to miss my post? How are you going to deal with mini expansion then if you insist on setting a cap?

Do I need to send you a pm instead so you will not “miss” my post?

Edit: Not complaining, but 1) should be 3.05/day. Just pointing it out in case you have a typo somewhere.

 
Flag Post

1) Shards drop 3/day on average (2 from quests, 75% 1 from daily chance, 15% 2 from daily chance, 10% refill or WB from daily chance). New pack costs 15, old packs cost 10. Max 30 shards stored.
OR
2) Shards drop 2.25/day on average. All packs cost 10. Max 20 shards stored.

I like option 1.

 
Flag Post

1~ derp

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

Option 1.

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

option 1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

why are people voting between shit on a stick and shit on a bowl?

It is the electoral system, you never can get a variant, which completely satisfy you. Variants are the only bigger and smaller evil.

 
Flag Post

Number one. And this may be the closest decision to unanimous that I’ve ever seen on tyrant, so really hope this comes sooner rather than later

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Trigor:
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

why are people voting between shit on a stick and shit on a bowl?

It is the electoral system, you never can get a variant, which completely satisfy you. Variants are the only bigger and smaller evil.

no. it’s not an electoral system. it’s a poll on the attitudes of the players. While I accept that a poll need not be open ended, the devs giving the players a Hobson’s choice masquerading as a “referendum” is still pretty dull.

Again, since the point of polls is to gauge attitudes, a better response instead of “1” or “2” would be (a) **** you & (b) no caps.

 
Flag Post

1.

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

With either choice, please increase the cap.

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

1

 
Flag Post

option 1

 
Flag Post

3