Forums Tyrant

[DEV] Removal of Components Announcement

270 posts

Flag Post

EDIT: We will be holding off on this for a week to give everyone time to adjust. We are aiming for an update next Thursday. Missions are still scheduled to be released tomorrow. To clarify a couple of things: Gateway Nodes will have a sell price of 2000 and completed Quests will reward 5000 more gold than they do now.

PREVIOUSLY: In addition to the Occupation Missions release later this week, we would like to go through with removing all non-Shard components. Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Removal of Components does not include Conquest Tokens. Those and their rewards will remain. We will also be increasing the gold reward from Quests to help compensate for the loss of gold from components.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaWayne33:

In addition to the Occupation Missions release later this week, we would like to go through with removing all non-Shard components. Although some players enjoyed the crafting it was overall a poor experience for most players and it just leads to confusion and clutter for less experienced players. We will keep the sell Components page up and assign a gold value to Gateway Nodes. All crafted cards will become Level Reward Cards. As always feedback is appreciated.

at what level willthey become available? im a lvl 56 and have LS, would be weird if it were 75+.

Flag Post

absolutely awesome!

Flag Post

What about conquest tokens?

Flag Post

No, I’m sure the prices will be damn high :c
And always on the moment you are close to crafting cards >:c
If they get a good price, it would be a good idea…

Flag Post

And the extra money i get from selling components? Is that going away?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gonza_1914:

What about conquest tokens?

Conquest tokens will remain. Editing initial post to reflect that.

Flag Post

It means that I can still sell them for gold after the expansion, right?

Flag Post

Technically it means less gold and no craftable refills. I really cannot understand what are the benefits for players?

Flag Post

Another question: what about the energy-refills? will they be buyable for gold in the future or will they no longer be available?

Flag Post

Will this component update include the removal of Conquest tokens as well or will they also be lvl based as well

Flag Post

Fantastic, love it :D

EVERYONE, GRAB ENERGY REFILLS NAOW!!! BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR!!!

TT

Flag Post

Energy refills are technically components as well. Will they likewise go away? If not will there be a way to get them other than Daily Chance?

-Pip

Edit: I just sold 3486 generators for slmost $350K. lol

Edit again: and bought 3 blight towers in the 3 packs I just opened :(

Flag Post

What about energy refills? I hope you’re not removing the ability to make them somehow alltogether? How about tokens? Or just alot of gold?

Flag Post

what is with energy refills ?

Flag Post

Remove all the components :D

Flag Post

Will missions and Raids still give beacons and pistons, if yes, why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 00Devreugkx:

Will missions and Raids still give beacons and pistons, if yes, why?

u seems ztoopid. off course not.

Originally posted by kkk1234kkk:

what is with energy refills ?

Flag Post

Energy Refills will no longer be craftable but still obtainable through Daily Chance.

Flag Post

Energy Refills will no longer be craftable but still obtainable through Daily Chance.

So you just decide to remove something from players, and give nothing in return, right?

Flag Post

Damn you, selling caps and hive caps was the best way to recoup tourney losses.

Flag Post

And the quest rewards? Just shards with an occasional energy refill?

Flag Post

i dont like this at all….. i liked crafting cards :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by serna12345:

So you just decide to remove something from players, and give nothing in return, right?

u can sell them. for gold. which gives the cards. and others. u understand?

Alongside, will raids drop other stuff(more gold/xp), or remain just for the reputations(i know you are planning a revamp, but i would like to know)

Flag Post

so, now all the raids and quests are going to be just a big waste of energy? or are you going to give some other rewards for completing them?
and, most important: when EACTLY are you going to remove the components? I’m only 30 beacons away from a longshot… :/