Can't Login With FireFox

43 posts

Flag Post

I can’t login with Firefox. I’ve tried: Disabling Better Kongregate, Disabling Greasemonkey. Not working.

Flag Post

Is it only Firefox? What happens when you try? We changed to SSL logins, so you may need to make sure that you’re not declining our SSL certificate or anything like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

Is it only Firefox? What happens when you try? We changed to SSL logins, so you may need to make sure that you’re not declining our SSL certificate or anything like that.

Thanks for the information. There isn’t any SSL Certificate on my Firefox, I have just Reinstalled it.

Now, I can Login with Firefox. Thanks. :)

Flag Post

Well i’m not good with my english sorry.

After the last maintenance, i get lot of bugs.

One is this, i can’t log in with my main account. I tried to enter with my main account on IE, Firefox, Chrome and opera.
When i try to enter i only see the spinner moving and then the circle frezzes.

I tried first clearing my caché, cookies and deleting my scripts. I tried to enter newly to kong and getting the same error.

Then, i tried with the link “Forgot password?”. Open mail and the link send me to an ERROR page. I was triyng to enter to another kong page and inmediately i keep getting to www.kongregate.com/…/settings/edit link and ERROR. The only thing i could do, was clearing caché again.

I tried another time to enter with my main account and newly can’t enter. I tried to enter with a friend account and i log perfectly. Then i created this account and try to enter with my main account newly and another time get the spinner loader frezzed.

Flag Post

Hold on, what circle? You still have the circle?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomPerson69:

Hold on, what circle? You still have the circle?

Only on the log in section.

Flag Post

So, this still sounds related to our SSL changes, since the change password page is also SSL encrypted. Are you playing in a work environment or somewhere else that might have odd firewall/security settings?

The really weird thing is that you’re able to log in with this other account. I wonder if you had something weird in the password that is messing up our SSL authentication? If I may ask, did you have any unicode characters (things with accents, kanji, åß∂ƒ© and such)? Just a wild guess – I’m going to ask our developers about it too.

Flag Post

I can log in with my account and my alt account using Firefox without any problems. I don’t know why this is happening to you.

Flag Post

If I may ask, did you have any unicode characters (things with accents, kanji, åß∂ƒ© and such)? Just a wild guess – I’m going to ask our developers about it too.

Hummm… This caracters !"·$%&/()= count? Because i used that…

Flag Post

Now I’m even closer to hacking your account! Err… I mean… I don’t know what’s causing that…

Flag Post

Nope, those are different. It looks like our database person has a good idea of what’s causing it though and is working on fixing it. Thanks for the details!

Flag Post

Ok, we think we have a fix. If anyone was previously having this problem, please try again and let us know if it worked. Thanks!

Flag Post

Ok, we think we have a fix. If anyone was previously having this problem, please try again and let us know if it worked. Thanks!

Well… I see this post and i tried to enter with my main account…. Now load but say my account with that password don’t exist. I tried numerous time and, i know very well my nickname. I cleared again the caché and cookies and continue with error.

I tried again the Forgot password? link (five times exactly) and i can enter but when i change my password gave me an error. And if i don’t change my password, i can’t enter to any other kong page….

Flag Post

Another thing phoenix…. I test log in my main account in another pc (1_My home 2_Friend’s home) And have the same problem: Forever load x.x

Flag Post

Yes! I’m logged! =) Thanks Phoenix :)

For me, the problem is fixed… But… I want to try change password to see what happens. (Change password work perfect for me) Thanks

Flag Post

Sorry guys, the fix we tried yesterday didn’t work, but it looks like we’ve got it now. If there are any other issues please post here.

Flag Post

Indeed, thank andrew – he was the man behind the curtain working his magic. :)

Flag Post

ive had an issue!
check pheonix’s profile/shout for information on my issue i need help

Flag Post

i have the same problem that fatihkutay had except i have Google Chrome, i checked the box use SSL 2.0 and the Check for server certificate revocation in the options section, but it still wont work what do i do? im on manage SSL certificates and i located the untruted ones. how do i make them trusted?

Flag Post

I still can’t log in at all, I need to make a new account every time I come on Kongregate. Any ideas what the problem is?

Flag Post

I use Chrome, and I’ve got the same problem…

Flag Post
Originally posted by FloadvsFload:

I still can’t log in at all, I need to make a new account every time I come on Kongregate. Any ideas what the problem is?

• Which browser are you using? (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc)
  • Which OS are you using? (Vista, Mac OSX, Ubuntu, etc)
  • How long have you had this problem?
  • What have you done to try and resolve the problem?

And, to keep it all together:

Originally posted (in another topic) by darninternets:

Newly Registered Account, because I cannot log on…

My normal account is AndersonConagher
Using Chrome…
On a Win7…
Dunno how to purge my cache…
I don’t have any other computers, so I can’t test it on that…
Never heard of Greasemonkey/Better Kongregate.
No plugins…
Firefox: FAIL.
IE: WIN. Hate it though. :c

So, any help?

MC8

Flag Post

Hi,

i can’t log in to kongregate chat, and get my achievements. but i can log in to kongregate. this problem has started at the end of this summer, when i went back to my dormroom from where i used to log in with no problem.

except this term they made new rules to get access to the internet

i’m using firefox on vista. and i don’t know how to resolve, can you help please?

thanks

Flag Post

Can’t log in to Kongregate, I’ve had this problem for a while. I have to make a new account each time. (Account is ForeverLoading)

I’ve reinstalled Firefox and done many, many things, yet to no avail.

Flag Post

None of this problem for me, but then I have Chrome

trollface.jpg

I’ll go check if I can login with Firefox later today.