Missing Friends

6 posts

Flag Post

It seems that some of my friends are missing. well sort of. at the top of the page, in my user info section it says that i have 8 friends on, when in reality there are many more, but it seems like only certain friends are listed as being online, when infact there are more online than it says. also i think its an issue with the friends reporting system because arcaneCoder’s friends widget says the same people are logged on that kongregate says (which it should be). this makes me think its a server side issue and not something with my own computer. not huge, but kinda important

Flag Post

Yekonomssa, I am experiening the same problem. Actually, everyone is. It is, yes, an inconvenience, but just try to find all your friends.

Flag Post

ah okay. i figured i wasn’t the only one heh. no worries, i’ll just keep praying to the programming gods of kongregate

Flag Post

u know the same thing happen to me to! it gets irratating. i have 20 and it showed only ten so i just deleted them all but 2 of them.

Flag Post

This is happening to everyone. It’s a site wide problem that there hopefully working on.

Flag Post

Ive been trying to hunt down a Staff member but as the problem goes its hard to find them but hey i get use to it and at least it gets me to go around the site a bit more. So for now enjoy it and wait till its fixed or do what i do and roam around