General Malfunction (Chat and games)

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello to everyone.
I would like you to notice that this site’s games and its chat don’t work very well from 2 or 3 days.

I dunno why but the chat seems not avaiable ( in the right side of the screen, where chatroom is usually displayed, there’s nothing but a dark gray background ).

In the same way games dont work: I’m not able to save my games’ progresses anymore or to gain any badges too!

Could you expalin me what happen?
I hope you will able to help me: it’s so frustrating!!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english! ;-)

Gawen

Flag Post

Same here… Cost me last weeks card. I got my 5k points easily (I played max difficulty, so I got 5k points in half a lvl), but can’t load the damned chat thing for the whole week.

Flag Post

You could always screenshot it and send it to *almost_anything*@kongregate.com. I think that they said to use feedback@kongregate.com. Try clearing your cache, that sometimes helps.

Flag Post

There are many emails to Kongregate, but they will lead to same place anyway. support, feedback, greg, emily, jim, mike, etc.

Flag Post

i have the same problem my chat room just says ‘loading’ and i cannot get badges! what is happening?

Flag Post

One way i know is to check your internet connection and see if you can restart it so that it is working a bit faster. Or just get better internet provider and go from there

Flag Post

:( Forgot to screenshot it…

Looks like my card is a loss cause. It does seem to be working better now though

Flag Post

This topic might help.