Chat Loading + cant earn badges

16 posts

Flag Post

is anyone else getting the problem where the chat just continually sez loading no matter how long you leave it for and you can’t earn any points while its like that, anyone getting this problem, or neone had it n fixed it plz?

Flag Post

yeah I had that problem for a while. try pouring water on it.

Flag Post

that didnt work either :( any other suggestions?

Flag Post

really, did you get it all over your computer? make sure you get the keyboard too.

Flag Post

uh… i’m not pouring water on my comp but i have the same problem and would like to know how to fix it

Flag Post

all i can say is check your internet connection and if that doesnt work turn it off then back on and let it load. Also if that doesnt work(which it should) then get a better internet provider and connection

Flag Post

and if that doesn’t work, pour water on your internet provider.

Flag Post

i find sticking ham in the disk drive usually helps. if not try sitting on your monitor.

Flag Post

Get a better connection, clear your cache, make sure the game is loading too. If the problem persists open up IE (IF in FF) or FF (If in IE). If you’re using Safari… well…. sorry man.

Flag Post

@lige: making moronic suggestions counts as spam. Check here.

Flag Post

@skyboy: Backseat moderating is considered a dick move.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/conduct

Flag Post

@skyboy: Backseat moderating is considered a dick move.

Flag Post

Doesnt mean you have to act like an ass to people

Flag Post

bq. @skyboy: Backseat moderating is considered a dick move.

No, it’s not. It’s considered being helpful, just to show the people in the wrong the rules. The only difference between Mods and normal users is Mods have the ability to mod. Users still have the right to at least try to get people to stop doing wrong things.

Flag Post

I thought backseat moderating was telling a moderator how to moderate. Directing people to the site rules and stickys (which no one reads) counts as helpful in my book.