Scary Glitch.

6 posts

Flag Post

Ok, I was on the forums, then I through that I could can create Finnish language conduct page too. Well, I checked did they had that already. They didn’t. But then I got scared. As I saw this:

Look in the top right corner where my stats should be. I don’t know that guy, and that is not my account.

Flag Post

alas said guy is me, and that is the page i always open up first when heading to kong, not sure if that makes a difference, but i am worried about that as well, especially seeing as if it happened once, its bound to happen twice, ill send an email to feedback@kong

Flag Post

i had the same problem to i took a screen cap i dont know how to post it here, but i was logged on to someone elses profile, looks like it did happen twice

Flag Post

Hey guys, sorry about the scare. We started caching some new pages last night, and on this one it was caching the welcome box as well. It’s fixed now but please keep letting us know if you see anything weird. Thanks, Andrew.

Flag Post

Hey guys – I think we have fixed this now, let me know if you get it again. We changed the way we do caching with this release – the bug was related to that. Don’t worry, no one was ever logged in as anyone else. It was just that we were caching the welcome box for that page by accident. lorddeamonicus was the first one to hit the page so his version of the welcome box got shown to everyone.

Flag Post

Thanks, works fine now.