Bonus points for uploaded games based on rating?

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi i have trouble with that, time ago i receive that bonus, now i upload a game, i have over 100 votes with an overall of 4,19 and now bonus what happends? i want to know if that work or not… :P

Flag Post

by the way, now i have 142 votes with 3.89 of rating, and still no bonus for game… i think there is no bonus now…. :) at least my game is doing good…

http://www.kongregate.com/games/lartar/whooly-the-lost-treasures

Flag Post

Its called you uploaded the game at 12AM EST and thats when SOME normal people sleep…because they have jobs…BTW your game was fun…I just died on last part because I didn’t have all the treasures :(

Flag Post

Makoro, you’ve completely misinterpreted the question.

Lartar is wondering why he hasn’t recieved the bonus points that he is eligible for – not why the number of plays is what it is.

Flag Post

jejeje thanks, yes my question is other, i have now over 300 votes and no bonus, and my overall is over 3,5 ? whats happens?

Flag Post

I knew that he wasn’t talking about numbers of plays I thought bonus as in badges.

Flag Post

hasnt something like this already been posted

Flag Post

Well go find it and help this guy?

Flag Post

i get some feedback, but nothing really good…. :S no real answer i have other game with less votes and less score and have the bonus and this game with 400 votes with over 3.5 no bonus?

Flag Post

Give it some time. There is probably a ‘waiting period’ since games obviously are going to be highly rated initially.

Flag Post

im asking cause other games with less votes adn less rating take other bonus :P and… cmon 509 votes its not enough?