Ad Revenue Not Working

14 posts

Flag Post

I’m 13 and I created a game but I am not receiving any ad revenue for it. I sent an email to support@kongregate.com and havent received a reply yet. Is there some form that I can fill out that allows my dad to get the payment and not me?

Flag Post

tell the people that put the adds in

Flag Post

tell the people that put the adds in

And that would be who?

Flag Post

Kongregate allows them to put the adds in. Besides my friend said that I have to fill out some form to receive ad revenue.

Flag Post

o then nevermind

Flag Post

It looks like there was a mistake on our side when generating a report. We are aware of the problem, and it should show the proper ad revenue amount on your account within the next day or so.
Once you reach a $25 threshold of ad revenue earned, we pay out the ad revenue. There is a month “on hold” period before receiving that revenue, so that if you earned $25+ from ad revenue for the month of May, for example, your ad revenue payment will be processed around July 1st (or thereabouts).

Flag Post

so this has nothing to do with my age and my dad can just pick up the check? AWESOME. And its not that I have 25$. Its just that my ad revenue just doesnt show up

Flag Post

omg something is seriously screwed up with the ad revenue system. I have uploaded another game and it doesnt show up on the ad revenue system and the ad revenue for my other game is frozen even though people keep playing it

Flag Post

yeah, same problem here.

i’ve checked the settings, ingame Ads are enabled.

Flag Post

wait a while, it takes 4 days to register into the add system

Flag Post

last time the ad revenue were same day avaible.

i’m only worried if the system take trace of the revenue.

Flag Post

has your game passed judgement?

Flag Post

yeah its passed judgement and last time it was right away…

Flag Post

mine is:

128 ratings (2.09 avg)

so i think, it passed. Still not in the report.