Indestructotank AE!

2 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate attempted to set this game up ahead of time so that the in-game badges tripped flags that would automatically award appropriate badges to people when those badges were implemented.
Unfortunately, what happened for many users is that those switches being pre-flipped is preventing us from receiving our achievements.
While this may have to do with there being a card implemented alongside the regular badges, or just some quirky little database error, many of us are being left behind.
What’s the scoop, K-staff? I don’t really see us sending a deluge of screencaps your way is going to really be the most economical solution here. I’m sure most of us wouldn’t mind having to re-earn our badges, if it comes to that…

Flag Post

..just to stave off the ineveitable reply about connectivity—yes, Kong chat is connected when we re-earn our badges, (without getting credit) though as I have read reports of people receiving all their appropriate achievements as soon as they start the game up, I’m wondering if perhaps the problem is that the game is sending the achievement approvals before chat has finished connecting? If this is the case, all that would need to be done is to program that same trigger into the ‘view badges’ menu ingame.