Games are screwed up! (Pic)

14 posts

Flag Post

I got a screenshot of a new Problem of some games. I was fully done loading.
Photobucket

Flag Post

O_O Woah….. Just, wow…. I understand some of that…. You are 2 hours ahead of me me thinks….

Flag Post

you were hacking werent you

Flag Post

you were hacking werent you

How the hell could he be hacking? He could view the source anyways. I think the problem is something related to Javascript mixing up with Flash, or something.

Flag Post

What browser are you using?

Flag Post
  • Hacking? Where did you come up with that idea?
  • Anyhow Do you use Firefox?
  • Or Internet Explorer 9?

Flag Post

firefox 3

Flag Post

clear you cache and delete all cookies… but that really looks liek you were hacking with the

<script language=‘javascript’ src=‘http:/127.0.0.1:1025/js.cg: …

as script on kong NEVER link to yourself (127.0.0.1 is your own computer, always) and then that it’s going though port 1025…

Flag Post

i wasnt hacking…lol

Flag Post

only way to explain the snippet i posted above…

Flag Post

Sure, report me, lol You have NO proof I was hacking, And If I was…Why would I make a topic asking for HELP?

Flag Post

i think a javascript that links to your own computer is rather compelling proof

Flag Post

no, I have seen javascript linking to own IP’s before, it is quite rare though in some Java clients and stuff. Not sure why its happening here though.

EDIT: Plus, why would he want to hack this game? Its easy as hell.

Flag Post

I had something vaguely similar (that is, the source appearing where content should be, not sure about the “referring to self IP” since I never noted this down) happen to me with Kong and a few other pages, sometimes it would just happen when my net was acting really wonky but at one point the thing got persistent. Multiple refreshes with clearing the cache would eventually make the page load but it was most annoying and time consuming. I never really determined the exact problem but it seems changing either my virus protection or firewall helped, if the problem is persistent you may want to try disabling one or the other and checking if it helps, if it does you’ll at least know what might be causing this, if it doesn’t you’ll have to look for some other solution.