how to delete account in Kongregate??

46 posts

Flag Post

anyone tell me how to do that?? plz

Flag Post

While we are unable to delete accounts entirely, we can permanently ban your account upon request. Will that be okay?

Flag Post

Seeing as you signed up two days ago, I’m left to wonder why.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CanadianUbermen:

Seeing as you signed up two days ago, I’m left to wonder why.

Err… Maybe he didn’t like his username? Maybe he disliked the site, or it was taking up too much of his time?

Flag Post

Please don’t leave Kong forever! It’s a great site, and I’d hate to see anyone go.

Flag Post

thx

Flag Post

zshadow would you be willing to perma ban this account?

Flag Post

Zshadow, would you also please permanently ban my account. Thank you.

Flag Post

guys you should write to support@kongregate.com for getting permabanned

Flag Post

Can Someone Ban/Delete my account forever too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pybi:

Can Someone Ban/Delete my account forever too?

read the post above you ( you properly already did ;)
but i can go ahead and give you 7 days (if thats really what you want?) until the perm goes into effect :)

Flag Post

Zshadow, ban this account too, please? (:(:

Flag Post

plea

Originally posted by Samurai3999:

Zshadow, ban this account too, please? (:(:

Flag Post
Originally posted by osanseviero:

Flag Post

Please perma-ban this account as well. Your forced advertisments are an eyesore and I don’t want to exist in this community anymore. Thank you to all of the great game developers out there, but I’ll have to find your games someplace else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilretroscribe:

Please perma-ban this account as well. Your forced advertisments are an eyesore and I don’t want to exist in this community anymore. Thank you to all of the great game developers out there, but I’ll have to find your games someplace else.

You could use Adblock.

Flag Post

Just to tell you, There arn’t any sites without advertisments, And i would suggest adblock
(and i can tell, you watn them to change it to save you, they arn’t going to do that. so don’t try to protest like that…)

Flag Post

Our advertisements aren’t as bad as other major sites, and they integrate well into the site layout. Have you seen the new ArmorGames? http://beta.armorgames.com Or Newgrounds? http://www.newgrounds.com/ We have more space for games on the homepage than advertisements, usually, with the exception when we have special promotions like the Family Guy one we have now.

If you’d like your account permanently banned though, we can go ahead. Just reply back here to confirm or you can send me a private message.

Flag Post

this account too

Flag Post

can you ban my account pleas

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mayencha:

can you ban my account pleas

You can request a ban by directly contacting an administrator or emailing the website at support@kongregate.com. I’d recommend IAmTheCandyman, Trickyrodent and Zshadow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by osanseviero:

Flag Post

I still believe that none of you should get your accounts permabanned as i believe some of you may not have experienced all there is of this site. Kongregate is a large website but very simple to follow. There are not many advertisements as Shadow said on this site compared to others where most of the screen has them. If you dont like the advertisements then don’t try to delete your account. Simply just don’t use kongregate anymore. It would be sad to see all of these people go as Kongregate has a very friendly environment to it but if you wish to that is entirely your choice. I think though that if you were to leave your account as it is ,there may be a time that you wish to return to it and use it again. I hope i helped make your decision clear. :)

Flag Post

I made an alternate account and I wanted to change the password for it, but somehow I forgot the one I used for it

Flag Post
Originally posted by cheerful:

I made an alternate account and I wanted to change the password for it, but somehow I forgot the one I used for it

Contact support@kongregate.com.