Unlink Facebook

51 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys, i have a small issue…
Somehow i managed to link my account to another facebook account that is not mine, so i cant unlink it… maybe a moderator could help me start from fresh, and finally link it to MY facebook account?

thx!

 
Flag Post

You should be able to unlink it under your “edit account settings” page here:

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/my_account

 
Flag Post
hm.... i already told you.. i cant unlink it. "-------- -------- Facebook account is already linked to Kongregate account -------- You must unlink it from that Kongregate account before you can link it to this Kongregate account." is it clearer now?
 
Flag Post

Do you know which account it is linked to? Your account is currently not showing any linked Facebook accounts.

 
Flag Post

yup! it says its linked to FranciscoE9. and thats not mine…

 
Flag Post

You should be good to go now.

 
Flag Post

thx!!

 
Flag Post

I am having the same problem, how did you fix it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by T1meofd34th:

I am having the same problem, how did you fix it?

Are you still experiencing this error? Your account is not showing any connection to Facebook.

 
Flag Post

im having the same issue :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Alec_Untrauer:

im having the same issue :/

What happens when you go to “edit account settings” and then “remove connection”?

 
Flag Post

I’m having the same issue (———— -——- Facebook account is already linked to Kongregate account -——- You must unlink it from that Kongregate account before you can link it to this Kongregate account.)
It says that it is linked to AleksandarSP account. It is mine (from previous facebook connect), but I don’t use it. I use this account. I’m not getting the remove connection option neither in AleksandarSP account nor in this one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calinorg:

I’m having the same issue (———— -——- Facebook account is already linked to Kongregate account -——- You must unlink it from that Kongregate account before you can link it to this Kongregate account.)
It says that it is linked to AleksandarSP account. It is mine (from previous facebook connect), but I don’t use it. I use this account. I’m not getting the remove connection option neither in AleksandarSP account nor in this one.

try logging into the AleksandarSP account and then go to http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/my_account. Uncheck all the fb permission check boxes and you should see a remove fb connection link

 
Flag Post

I too am having the same problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:

try logging into the AleksandarSP account and then go to http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/my_account. Uncheck all the fb permission check boxes and you should see a remove fb connection link

Thanks joe, this worked :)
 
Flag Post

Very2 Thanks :)

 
Flag Post

Hi I have a similar problems whilst loading red crucible 2 the game keeps redirecting me to facebook login. I made my acc without linking to my FB page. I can’t access the game without going through FB and all my weaps I purchsed are under my email addy I signed up with. This is very annoying can anyone help. I have unchecked all the boxes in acc settings but still doesn’y help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JReacher:

Hi I have a similar problems whilst loading red crucible 2 the game keeps redirecting me to facebook login. I made my acc without linking to my FB page. I can’t access the game without going through FB and all my weaps I purchsed are under my email addy I signed up with. This is very annoying can anyone help. I have unchecked all the boxes in acc settings but still doesn’y help.

Strange, it’s not doing that for me. Which web browser are you using? Does it do this from other web browsers as well? Have you played this game before, or is this your first time testing it out?

 
Flag Post

Using Mozilla Firefox for main browser atm, used IE and was able to login without being redirected but had problems playing game. Was able today to login with Mozilla but now looping back to facebook strange. Played the game now for about two weeks. I can’t figure out why it keeps looping to facebook, I also asked a friend who lives in Australia if he had the same probs but he got connected without being redirected to facebook for login.

 
Flag Post

Hmm. Try clearing your recent cookies/cache and see if that helps any. One day back should be fine.

 
Flag Post

Thanks Zshadow for the replies I haven’t fixed the problem yet must have something to do with browser and setting at a guess. I have been clearing cache, switching browser some times it does it loops to facebook other times not, so will persevere until it becomes unbearable.

Appreciate the fast response.

 
Flag Post

Well this is most annoying Kongregate keeps wanting me to login via facebook and as posted previously keeps looping page, my browser is firefox and have played this game through another website without this problem so evidently the problem is with this website. I have cleared cache etc and unlinked from facebook so what else can I do?

 
Flag Post

JReacher, do you think you can e-mail us your web browser and operating system to support@kongregate.com? We’ll run your specific problem by our developers and see if we can find out exactly what is causing this weird loop.

 
Flag Post

Sent required info, strange thing is in the last 2 days I have been able to login and play then when I tried again goes back to the shame stupid facebook login link. Nothing changes on my comp. I wish I could figure this out most annoying, one minute I can play next same stupid loop to facebook.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

You should be good to go now.

Zshadow, I was banned on another account and I am now unable to unlink from my Facebook, I would like to link this account with Facebook but currently, I cannot.