realm gold help

12 posts

Flag Post

ive tried to get gold on realm of the mad god and i have kredits but it wont show that i got the gold and i wait forever and it wont make the transaction thing or whatever please help!

Flag Post

It looks like you haven’t spent your Kreds yet. Are they showing up in the game available for use to buy gold?

Flag Post

i look up were it shows my kreds near my name and stuff and it says there there and yet i cant get the gold!

Flag Post

Can you run us through the steps you are taking when attempting to buy gold?

Flag Post

well i got to realm of the mad god and im automaticly linked to realm of mad god and kong account then i try to but gold i press it and it wont show it.

Flag Post

Do you think you can post a screenshot of this? Thanks!

Flag Post

ok how do you take a screenshot on the computer i dont have a phone :(

Flag Post

If you are on a PC, you should have to press a “prt scr” button on your keyboard. You can then open up MSPaint, and paste the image. Same file, upload to tinypic.com and post here. :)

If you’re on a Mac, let me know.

Flag Post

im having the same prob

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is the same problem as OP has but I can’t buy gold using kreds. I go to the buying screen, click on what deal I want but nothing happens. I’ve reloaded, changed servers, tried different browsers with no luck. I have enough kreds in my account so that’s not the problem. My internet is generally fast and reliable too, so I think this must be something up with the servers, but changing which one I’m in doesn’t help.
I really want to buy the pet I want before it disappears, but unless someone can help with this I don’t think I’m going to be able to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tenitachi:

I don’t know if this is the same problem as OP has but I can’t buy gold using kreds. I go to the buying screen, click on what deal I want but nothing happens. I’ve reloaded, changed servers, tried different browsers with no luck. I have enough kreds in my account so that’s not the problem. My internet is generally fast and reliable too, so I think this must be something up with the servers, but changing which one I’m in doesn’t help.
I really want to buy the pet I want before it disappears, but unless someone can help with this I don’t think I’m going to be able to.

Are you still experiencing this error? I saw you’ve made a recent purchase.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem on a mac….do not have this problem on pc though.