backyard monsters hacked!?

11 posts

Flag Post

i am palying backyard mosters but now when i open the game there is sentence on top saying i hacked the game but i didnt its a warning saying i will be banned please advice me

grtz jodoky_rules

Flag Post

You may want to run this by the developer, but I believe it’s an automatic warning sent to players who exhibit suspicious behavior while playing the game (such as autoclicking, autorefreshing, or using bots.)

Flag Post

and q&a is said its a bug they dont want to fix so thats it nothing to be concerned about

Flag Post
Originally posted by jodoky_rules:

and q&a is said its a bug they dont want to fix so thats it nothing to be concerned about

Originally posted by jodoky_rules:

i am palying backyard mosters but now when i open the game there is sentence on top saying i hacked the game but i didnt its a warning saying i will be banned please advice me

grtz jodoky_rules

its a bug well known by all BYM players,, just ignore it.. kixeye “the dev”, couldnt care less about the kong version of the game..
also, you might want to use the right forum for this which is:
Here

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by AthanC:

im looking for a person who knows how to use cheat engine to hack backyard monsters

Probably not a good idea to openly post this…

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by AthanC:

im looking for a person who knows how to use cheat engine to hack backyard monsters

Probably not a good idea to openly post this…

Nah, I lol’d. And chances are he isn’t intelligent enough to do it even if someone told him how, seeing as its not extremely easy.

Flag Post

I just got hacked and as far as i know everyone else in bym room #5 aswell – for me my account reset but my shiny stayed – from a level 5 becoming 6 to a level 1 town hall becoming 2, from resources becoming 6 -7 from 2 to 3 and some other bullshit, my lvl 6.1 fomor gone too so them backyard devs better fix this fast or else they wont be popular >_>

Flag Post

i think there should be a backyard monsters hacked for those who are having troble

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ya good luck all people with bym next to there name are hackers thats why they all have18 super trillion million billion resources huh!! i wonder how all top five players have the exact amount of resources weird they hack its obvious. kongregate can care less about it so have fun spending your time on this game there is no point when there are hackers.