Questions about buying kreds

18 posts

Flag Post

Hi there, perhaps its not technical problem, but
I couldn’t find the exact forum for this question.

I have questions about buying kreds(just like the title says)

I just read that Kreds are bought in US dollar. So, here are the questions.

1. I live in Canada, and I want to know if I can use Ultimate game card bought in Canada.

2. If I can use it. How much kreds do I get? Same as in US or approximate amount when exchanged to US dollar? (If you know, please tell me how much do I get.)

Flag Post

1. Yes, you can use an UGC bought in Canada.
2. Approximately the exchange rate for the U.S. dollar (which last time I checked should give you close to 210 Kreds for $20 in Canada?)

Flag Post

On the same topic: can I buy kreds through your website using a debit card?
When I go to purchase it says very specifically credit card and there isn’t a debit option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nametobedecided:

On the same topic: can I buy kreds through your website using a debit card?
When I go to purchase it says very specifically credit card and there isn’t a debit option.

A debit card can be used as a credit card, yes. You won’t get a monthly statement. :)

Flag Post

thanks!

Flag Post

i bought a $20 UGC but still did not get the kreds HELP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackshadow666:

You don’t really need to post in every thread. :) Please see my previous responses to you.

Flag Post

can i buy kreds with mobile phone if my country (Latvia) isnt in country list?

Flag Post

If it’s not on the list, then no.

Flag Post

My currency is Great British Pound. But when I open the ‘get kreds’ and click on credit card it only says us dollar. Anyway to purchase with pound?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by blackshadow666:

You don’t really need to post in every thread. :) Please see my previous responses to you.

Flag Post

Hi, have the same issue. Bought kreds for Steel-legions. 110Kreds ~10$ . My 10$ PayPal has gone and no 110 Kreds has come. It was happend yesterday ~~6pm. Need Help..Thamks in advance

Flag Post

Looks like it showed up. Are you still experiencing problems?

Flag Post

On the same topic, would it be possible for me to buy Kreds, with a Game Stop gift card or a walmart gift card (i live in Canada)

Flag Post

You can definitely use the Gamestop gift card to buy kreds. Go to Buy kreds area, they will give you options to use various gift cards . Unfortunately, I did not see a walmart card option; but don’t quote on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

You can definitely use the Gamestop gift card to buy kreds. Go to Buy kreds area, they will give you options to use various gift cards . Unfortunately, I did not see a walmart card option; but don’t quote on it.

Thanks!!

Flag Post

Dear Kongregate, I would like to see a chart of dollars spent to Kreds it buys on the “available Kreds/buy Kreds” screen.
As is, one has to go to the forums and dig a lot or they have to start the transaction…
up front info is always good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wuppumatte:

Dear Kongregate, I would like to see a chart of dollars spent to Kreds it buys on the “available Kreds/buy Kreds” screen.
As is, one has to go to the forums and dig a lot or they have to start the transaction…
up front info is always good.

Good suggestion, you should post it in the suggestion forum and you might get more response there.