ALL THINGS SAVED ON KONG FOR ME ARE GONE!!! (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

I"M MANGRY! mad and angry everything saved on kong is gone! platform racing i go from 300 to 0! Speck oppression lvl 16 now lvl 1 3d logic lvl 21 now lvl 1! (get the idea?) NOW I CAN’T SAVE ANYTHING!

HELP!

Flag Post

You deleted your interenet history, which most all games tell you not to do if you are going to continue playing. If you put it on automatic and immediate dump, the saves will occur but be deleted.

Flag Post

Lock, please.

Flag Post

You likely deleted your flash cookies. It has nothing to do with kongregate but with you cleaning out some of your computers files.

bq. Lock, please.

Report threads that you feel should be locked, dont post ‘lock please’ and bump them with spam.

Flag Post

Doing this will clear your saved stuff within games, but stuff like your earned badges, cards, and level on kongregate are saved server-side, right?

Flag Post

yes hawkian, your badges, cards and level are server-sided.. otherwise you could hack to get all badges..

Flag Post

Please, I had to freaking restart my whole Kongregate History 3 TIMES! It erased my Kongregate Racing score, my Logic 3D, my Oprium Spectrum, my More Bloons, and so on. I could go on forever, you know.

Flag Post

Yes unfortunately Flash SharedObjects are well… client dependent.

Kong has plans for a API that allows a game to save data on servers specific to users, right?

Flag Post

Hmm how big is kongregates server and sylicas if you already finished bloons 3D logic etc why would you need them and why do you even clear you cookies do you know how small is the filesize of the things you save its gonna make your cpu have like 1mb more memory maybeeven less

Flag Post

Kong’s server is like the titanic. Except for the bit about it being destroyed by an iceberg….

Flag Post

Because those are when before the badges come out. And when they become the badge, poof, dead.

And Yes, I had 1.1MB in Kongregate before. Wierd or what?

Flag Post

true, if i ever win a prize, im letting kong keep the cash to buy a server that saves game progress.

Flag Post

true, if i ever win a prize, im letting kong keep the cash to buy a server that saves game progress

Kongregate is already implementing API features that allow that; however its up to the developers to avoid Flash Shared Objects after that point.

Flag Post

Retron, what do u mean by lock

Flag Post

Retron, what do u mean by lock

He thinks that this thread is spam/unnecessary and that it thereby should be locked..

Flag Post

When you lock a thread in the forums, nobody can post there anymore.

Flag Post

One of your siblings/parents/friends might have accessed your computer and deleted the cookies (Mmm…) intentionally/unintentionally

Flag Post

So how exactly do i change it so it doesn’t dump my files no more? and i think this is nessescary to me Retron!

Flag Post

I requested the lock because usually after an answer is given, it gets spammed.

Flag Post

Which is exactly what happened to this topic.

Flag Post

is any1 gonna tell me how it doesn’t dump anymore cause when i click history i don’t see any of this stuff

Flag Post

Basically, make sure no one deletes your cookies and history and it won’t happen again. Since no one elaborated on this dumping thing I’m guessing it was the wrong answer. Did you actually read the thread other than the first reply? no one else mentioned file dumping.

One of your siblings/parents/friends might have accessed your computer and deleted the cookies (Mmm…) intentionally/unintentionally

You likely deleted your flash cookies. It has nothing to do with kongregate but with you cleaning out some of your computers files.

Flag Post

but nothing saves anymore! i’m not sure if u get this? I ned to get it to save stuff again

Flag Post

Your browser maybe set to not accept cookies or allow flash to save files. Try right clicking on a flash and clicking settings, then the arrow-into-a-folder icon, and then setting the bar further to the right.

In firefox, try Tools>Options>Privacy and check that cookies are enabled for kongregate. I’m not sure what browser you’re using or how to change this in IE.

Flag Post

i am using IE =(