Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 NOT WORKING

29 posts

Flag Post

Hey, does anybody realize that Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 is not working? It just sits on a grey screen. Please, if somebody could fix this it would be much appreciated!
http://www.kongregate.com/games/preecep/desktop-tower-defense-1-5

Flag Post

We’re still waiting on the developer of the game to fix this. We can press the matter further.

Flag Post

the developer hasn’t logged in since Jan 2011 so that will be hard. I need those badges.

Flag Post

Grr.. I love me some tower defense, but I guess not this one.

Flag Post

The game is not working for a while now, come on guys do something or i ’ll kill some kittens è_é.

Flag Post

Please make it work again!

Flag Post

oh… So the developer must do something… well that sucks, I thought that it was just a simple site problem.

Flag Post

Really need to get the game fixed… some people want to complete the quests.

Flag Post

How did the developer not see that the game wasn’t working when he made it? I would play it everyday if i made one, or maybe even see if it works. Now i cant get my BADGES! :(

Flag Post

Since he isn’t logging into Kong I’d suggest complaining to the dev directly. His twitter account is preecep and his FB is https://www.v6.facebook.com/paul.preece.

Flag Post

Or try http://www.facebook.com/paul.preece for his Facebook (sorry for the poo link).

Flag Post

Still not working

Flag Post

Hope it’ll be working soon…

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the game was working when i played it now it doesnt nooooooo

Flag Post

…And that’s a message sent to the developer…hope he actually gets around to fixing the problem.:/

Flag Post

Can’t it be replaced with a working game?
Or just removed from the badge requirements?
Looks kinda bad that a non-functioning game was “Best of 2007”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by garymcnabb:

Can’t it be replaced with a working game?
Or just removed from the badge requirements?
Looks kinda bad that a non-functioning game was “Best of 2007”.

Sadly, that may be what we have to do… It’s a bit more complicated than it sounds thought, but I can run it by the developers.

Flag Post

Hope it works soon

Flag Post

Please do something, some of us like working towards these badges and are unable to obtain them due to a non working game. Plus game sounds fun.

Flag Post

Please fix?

Flag Post

When is the game to work again ? Would like to get this badge… Thanks !

Flag Post

when is kong goin to contact the developer then?

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Well, since no one has posted it in here yet, this userscript will allow you to play the game on Kongregate, however it will not allow your stats to submit. This is better than nothing, since you can now submit missing badge reports with it. All credits for the script go to resterman, so thank him for it.

Note: you will need Greasemonkey to run this script, and it does work, I have it running right now and have been able to play the game perfectly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Well, since no one has posted it in here yet, this userscript will allow you to play the game on Kongregate, however it will not allow your stats to submit. This is better than nothing, since you can now submit missing badge reports with it. All credits for the script go to resterman, so thank him for it.

Note: you will need Greasemonkey to run this script, and it does work, I have it running right now and have been able to play the game perfectly.

thanks, the script works.