big problems on backyard monsters. We want a solution! (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

Because of a glitch in the game, they’re everyday people loosing there account on backyard monsters. People lose there money on this way and we want kongregate to do something. If you can’t do something, remove the game so people don’t lose there money.

Flag Post

This is a problem within the game that we ourselves can not fix, and must rely on Kixeye to handle it. Filing a game bug report will let them know how many people are affected by this problem, and can help speed up the process.

Flag Post

I’ve only been playing Backyard Monsters for two days now. Today, I got a notice at the top of my game saying that I’ve been trying to hack the game and that my game will be deleted and I will be banned. I didn’t even know that other people have been getting the same message and that one guy even lost everything because of it. What can I do to fix this problem since I’m not hacking the game? Is it possible that someone else is doing it to me, or is it just a bug? Any information is appreciated, thank you.

Flag Post

You can’t do anything, it’s a totally automated process. On the plus side, the bans are actually only two days long, so you do get your account back after that.

Flag Post

i can’t find the cave on this game or buy anything chaos

Flag Post

I have this problem I can not enter the game there will be some solution monsters blackyard

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

This is a problem within the game that we ourselves can not fix, and must rely on Kixeye to handle it. Filing a game bug report will let them know how many people are affected by this problem, and can help speed up the process.

ZShadow, I completely understand that, why you said that and where you’re coming from. The volume of complaints about Backyard Monsters is absolutely ridiculous. There must be a point where the administration steps in and says “hey look.. we’re receiving a tonne of complaints about your game so please fix it or we’ll be forced to take action (removing your game)” right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by Zshadow:

ZShadow, I completely understand that, why you said that and where you’re coming from. The volume of complaints about Backyard Monsters is absolutely ridiculous. There must be a point where the administration steps in and says “hey look.. we’re receiving a tonne of complaints about your game so please fix it or we’ll be forced to take action (removing your game)” right?

We have been doing so, and they are working one on one with users who have the Base 0 error.

Flag Post

That isn’t the only issue, though. Just reading the Tech forum will show that.

Flag Post

Yeah Z. When they did the new update, it now has a random chance of permanently breaking anyone who’s PC time isn’t the same as server-time. It was supposed to be some sort of security thing, I think; but it backfired.

I’m even locked out of my account.

Flag Post

This game was fun at first. Then the problems started. And more and more problems kept coming. its almost like the game is possessed by evil entities. I cant believe all the glitches. I dont see anybody playing. All bases in my game are abandoned. Whoever is responsible for this damn game doesnt seem to give a shit. they have abandoned all of us players. to them i say…..FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

pls lock this thread before someone else go bump this old thread again.

i would suggest locking old threads like this where the dev most likely solve the in-game problems.

Flag Post

or the game gets taken down.

Flag Post

ok, i can tell larryaa610 didn’t even play the game at all.

if he did, then in his profile, it should show that he played this game, that game recently but it never.

from this, it can clearly be shown this is either an alt account or……….

Flag Post

The game was removed from Kong over a year ago.

-Pip