Firefox not loading kongregate

11 posts

Flag Post

i already upgraded it to the newest version, restarted the comp, and whatsoever that some new program might want me to do. i just cant load kongregate on firefox. whats wrong?

Flag Post

I think Kong is having some problems with Firefox lately.

Try using a different browser.

Flag Post

but i want to take a look at the sidebar, i actually cant load kongregate for 3 months now

Flag Post

Thats different. Might be an add-on problem, or just Firefox in general.

You could try Flock, it’s like a heavy modification of Firefox, I think add-ons work for it.

Flag Post

i meant when i typed kongregate.com, it stayed blank and becoz of this my sidebar couldnt load as well

Flag Post

weird, i dont have any problem

Flag Post

Well still, it’s probably an add-on having that problem. Try re-installing the sidebar, but check if Kong works with the sidebar uninstalled before re-installing it.

If it doesn’t work either way, try Flock.

Flag Post

I was having the same problem. I was playing Kong games with Firefox as always, when suddenly I got “400 Bad Request” or “The connection was reset” errors. I couldn’t load any page including Forum and User profile pages. I’ve always used firefox and I hadn’t changed any settings or add-ons lately. I had the latest version of Firefox 2, but the problem didn’t go away until I installed Firefox 3.

Flag Post

The site worked perfectly for a while, then suddenly I got the same error messages with Firefox 3 as I did with FF2. I had to resort to IE for a while and then FF3 suddenly worked again. I have no idea what is going on as I haven’t changed any settings or add-ons.

Flag Post

well, its still not working

Flag Post

Did you try what I said?