cant redeem my ultimate game card

12 posts

Flag Post

I have a ultimate game card with which I did use $10 out of $20 total on it on a different game, is it possible to redeem the rest of the $10 on to this game site? every time that I try I get this: Your transaction failed because of Unknown error: Pin+has+already+been+redeemed. Please try again.
and I wasn’t sure if this was just an error I’m getting or if it’s because I used $10 on another site already..

Flag Post

Are you sure there is $10 or more on the card?

Flag Post

Yes, I’m more than positive.. it was a $20 card and I spent $10.. the other $10 are still on it.

Flag Post

I’m wondering if this has something to do with taxes…

Are you able to buy $5 worth of Kreds?

Flag Post

no, it won’t let me select how many kreds I want to buy with it until after the pin goes through I guess, it tells me to input pin then I get the error message.

Flag Post

I’ll pass this along to our developers to see if it’s something that’s a bug. Thank you for your cooperation!

Flag Post

alright, thanks for all your help.

Flag Post

So it seems like once a pin code is used, it has to be used for that site… which to me, is really strange, but that is how UGC has it set up. :( Sorry!

Flag Post

aw, alright. thanks for telling me, hopefully they will fix this in the near future =)

Flag Post

Sorry to hear about that, but how did you only spend $10 off a $20 card?
I couldn’t do it with my 2 $20s hmmm strange…

Flag Post

on the game I play it asks you how much of it you want to spend before using any of it so I chose $10 out of $20

Flag Post

Well I had 80 worth of the cards, and I sued it on world of tanks and my screen closed some how, and I lost the 40 dollors and It wouldn’t not let me re use the cards that I already used