Did not get the Crystals I ordered

4 posts

Flag Post

I payed for 100 Kreds on the site, then used those Kreds to buy Crystals and the bonus items that came with them. Not only did I not receive the items, it did not even give me the crystals I payed for.

Flag Post

If you do not receive an in-game purchase, your first step would be to get in contact with the game’s developer. Kreds game tend to have support staff whose job it is to work with Kreds, so they should be able to help you acquire missing purchase.

To do so effectively, please follow the steps below:

• On the game’s page, select “Report a Bug” near the rating stars, under the game. Alternatively, if the game has already set up a support e-mail or reporting function within the game, you may want to use that instead.
  • Include your Username, Date and time of the purchase, Amount of the purchase (Kreds, and item(s)), and a screenshot of your deducted Kreds (proof of purchase.) Here is a guide on how to take and save a screenshot: http://take-a-screenshot.org/ We would recommend uploading the screenshot to tinypic.com and sending the developer the link in your report.
  • Allow adequate time for a response back. This may be anywhere from a few hours to several days.

If you do not receive a reply back from the developer, or you do not receive the response you wish, you may contact us at support@kongregate.com with your claim. Please include the original message you sent to the developer, and if applicable, the response you received from the developer. We are more than willing to provide any information to the developer necessary, and will work with you to see to it that your experience is a pleasant one.

Flag Post

I did not receive a transaction number. I have 11 Kreds total left on my account, leftover from yesterday’s purchase of 100+10 Kreds. I tried to send a ticket, but as I said above, I do not have a transaction number, therefore I cannot send in a ticket to R2Games.

Flag Post

Where is it requesting a transaction number? Are you reporting through game bug report?