Netflix trial no kreds

14 posts

Flag Post

After signing up for the netflix 1 month free trial through the free kreds interface i received none, this was about 4 days ago I’ve contacted trialpay and they never emailed me back,
when i click on get kreds> fund> earn free kreds> support
All offers i have done are listed except for netflix it doesn’t even show that i’ve viewed it.
I’m not sure what to do, i’ve tried contacting trialpay again but the netflix offer is removed from there dropdown box on the support page so i can’t.

Flag Post

Have you already tried contacting them through this?

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Flag Post

Of course, otherwise I would not have made a topic here.

It was about 4 days ago that i contacted them through that link, now when I try the Netflix offer is not listed in their dropdown box so I can’t do much else there. =\

Is there anything that kongregrate can do or is this something that can only be resolved through trialpay?

Flag Post

Sadly this is something TrialPay would need to fix. They provide the Kreds for these offers.

I’m not sure if they work weekends, so go ahead and give it another day or so. If that doesn’t work, let us know and we can try contacting them.

Flag Post

Sure thing, I’ll give it another 2 days and post back or sooner if anything happens.
Thanks for the help thus far.

Flag Post

If you guys could help me too that would be nice. I actually did this Free Trial 2 weeks ago. A friend told me to give them a few days, so I gave them 4 like Spawnova did. After that, sent them a Email. Another 4 days go by…sent them another Email…and then another 4 days…Another Email… And my situation is the same as Spawnova. When I click on Kreds>Fund>earn free kreds>Support, there is nothing there(as Netflix is the only offer I did).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Purplesan:

If you guys could help me too that would be nice. I actually did this Free Trial 2 weeks ago. A friend told me to give them a few days, so I gave them 4 like Spawnova did. After that, sent them a Email. Another 4 days go by…sent them another Email…and then another 4 days…Another Email… And my situation is the same as Spawnova. When I click on Kreds>Fund>earn free kreds>Support, there is nothing there(as Netflix is the only offer I did).

The Netflix one as well?

Flag Post

Yes. The Netflix one.

Flag Post

Ok, waited 2 days since last post and there’s still no email and no way to contact them, if kongregrate can’t help me then it looks like I’m sol. =\

Flag Post

Thank your for your patience on this guys. I’ll work on contacting TrialPay now.

Flag Post

Awesome, i’ll be patiently waiting for any more info! =D

Flag Post

To both of you – Trialpay informed us that they e-mailed both of you to the e-mail addresses you used to register your Kongregate accounts. Please check your e-mail, and spam folder jist in case.

Flag Post

could someone also help me out with geting the netflix kreds for some reason i can seem to figure out how to work trialplay it would be much appreciated!!! XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/