Recently played games area

4 posts

Flag Post

Any ideas why this area keeps disappearing after the main page loads? Using Firefox with no Ad Blockers etc and until the last few days it worked fine.

Flag Post

Do you have any add-ons at all?

Flag Post

I have Adobe Acrobat, Java, Flash, VLC Player and Nvidia 3D Vision.

Flag Post

I have had the same problem with the recently played games section for a few days. Also using FF with no Ad blockers and haven’t changed any ad ons. Initially I had no problems when using IE but now it’s also playing up there as well. It’s not really a problem for me just mildy annoying.

Sometimes just the recently played games section goes, sometime the whole row with it in goes and sometimes it’s there but the section plays up (but only in FF). When it’s there and you roll over games in the right collumn it’ll move the next game directly underneath it and then drop 1 game off the bottom of the page.

edit Just played around reloading the main page on both IE and FF and the only time I had the section disappear was after a BT ad “Infinity 2 has arrived” but not after a BT ABC ad. The section is there until the ad loads then goes blank. After all the other ads on both IE and FF (so far) the section is still there. The trouble is that I have that ad what feels like over 95% of the time on FF and about 50% of the time on IE.

I also have a problem with not being able to hide recommended badges in the badges recommeded for you section. Again a minor problem but just curious about it.