Upload games from Sploder to Kongregate?

8 posts

Flag Post

Hi!

Can someone tell me if I can upload sploder games to Kongregate??

Flag Post

If you own the game or have permission from the developer who made it. To get permission, the developer would need to contact Kongregate to give their consent.

Flag Post

Not what hassan meant. He meant if you physically can.

Flag Post

Considering it is a Flash software, you technically should be able to upload Sploder-made games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Considering it is a Flash software, you technically should be able to upload Sploder-made games.

Sorry to bump this up, but how?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamerGuy75:

Originally posted by adv0catus:

As BT said, they need to be .swf or another supported format (that I don’t recall off the top of my head). So you will need to convert the file to one of the formats supported by Kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamerGuy75:

As BT said, they need to be .swf or another supported format (that I don’t recall off the top of my head). So you will need to convert the file to one of the formats supported by Kongregate.

I don’t know how to do that so… I’m screwed I guess?

Flag Post

It shouldn’t bother you since you aren’t supposed to upload Sploder games anyway.