CAPS ALLOWED ROOMS

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello, sorry about the caps. lol

I feel that Kongregate should have at least one, if not more, rooms available where using caps considered the “norm”, for the visually impaired Kongregate users.

I know that this may cause some difficulties, however it shall also have its advantages.

Just a suggestion.

Those of us whom are visually impaired, will sincerely appreciate it.

sincerely,
me

Flag Post

Just a suggestion.

Well post it in the Suggestions Thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doom1922:

Just a suggestion.

Well post it in the Suggestions Thread.

True, also, I honestly do not think this is a good idea. If everyone posted in caps, there would most likely be chaos. If someone is visually impaired, they simply need to use the zoom in option on their browser, or get glasses as they should.

Flag Post
Originally Posted By WandererUFE:

Hello, sorry about the caps. lol

I feel that Kongregate should have at least one, if not more, rooms available where using caps considered the “norm”, for the visually impaired Kongregate users.

I know that this may cause some difficulties, however it shall also have its advantages.

Just a suggestion.

Those of us whom are visually impaired, will sincerely appreciate it.

sincerely,

me

You can just zoom the text in to make it larger if you have trouble reading it.

Flag Post

Do you know what happens when you try to zoom in on flash it gets distorted, and you can’t see the little text submission box.

Flag Post

Lower monitor resolution and the built-in Windows magnification tool can cover this problem, but perhaps when the chat system is upgraded, this might be considered as an option. A slightly higher font size will still fit adequately and make the problem slightly easier to solve.