Adoble Flash Player popup

5 posts

Flag Post

Everytime i play a game, i get this little popu which i cant make it go away and i cant actually click it, its like the game has frozen and i can’t click nothing. I tried to use Tab til i got to the Permit/Agree button (the green one with the check on it) and i does nothing if i do Tab + Enter, It happened in Gemcraft and Utopian Mining now, and i dont wanna find out in what other games it appear, because im pretty sure most of the games use flash… please help, heres a pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/kong2t.jpg/

Flag Post

What browser are you using? Try checking your flash storage settings, like mentioned in the stickied topic:

Originally posted by Zshadow:

2. You may need to tell your computer to allow more space for the game to use on your hard drive. You can adjust your settings by right clicking (control+click on Macs) in the game window, going to “Settings”, then “Storage” (it should show a little file folder). I would recommend setting it to unlimited.

Flag Post

Same thing… i can’t click anything… i can only close the configuration popup windows via Tab + Enter, and i can’t select anything

Flag Post

I use Chrome on Ubuntu BTW

Flag Post

I don’t know much about Ubuntu, but I did a search and found this topic, where a user describes a similar problem with Firefox instead. A post from that topic says

Originally posted by resterman:

This bug is something pretty annoying with Ubuntu… Flash is not so optimised for Linux so things like this happens…
You can go to this page and change it from there… The panel in that page will not freeze and you will be able to manipulate the storage settings. :)