Drakensang direct logging in

6 posts

Flag Post

I don’t know if this topic is already discussed before but anyway. Is there a way to access Drakensang without going to Kongregate? Like, providing the actual username and password for the game. I really want to know because of the ease of access I can get in using the Drakensang Installer Lite they distributed as shown in this link: http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=370864

Flag Post

I believe this version of the game can only be played on Kongregate.

Flag Post

Do you mean the only players I can meet in this game are the ones playing on kongregate?

Flag Post

I believe so. This version of the game uses Kreds for purchases, so it should be a separate version than the one on their main site.

Flag Post

Sorry Bro. I really don’t think that’s the case. I tried to investigate a little and follow a few people and found out that the drakensang in this site is indeed connected to the drakensang on the main site.

Flag Post

Hmmm. So the only solution to this case is still to request the password from the support team huh. I hope someday they would do something to make things easier for the players of drakensang here :). LOL thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it ;-).