My progress disappeared on Tera Monster and I spent Kreds on the game. Is there anyway to get my progress back? I tried to recover the game but I couldn’t find my profile.
Where did my saved game go?
Save games and game progress on Kongregate are stored as Flash cookies (.sol files) on your computer. If you have lost your progress in a game, it may be because you are playing on a different machine, or because you have deleted your cookies and temporary internet files. You may also want to doublecheck that your browser is not set to automatically clear your cookies. This tends to happen after recently upgrading to a new browser.
If you’re having trouble with saves, this list might help:
1. Don’t clear your cookies or history. This is important. To check if your web browser is set to automatically clear cookies, try going to “Options” or “Tools” and view “Privacy” or “Security”. This varies from browser to browser, so we would recommend using Google to find the exact steps on how to find your browser’s cookie settings.
2. You may need to tell your computer to allow more space for the game to use on your hard drive. You can adjust your settings by right clicking (control+click on Macs) in the game window, going to “Settings”, then “Storage” (it should show a little file folder). I would recommend setting it to unlimited.
3. Make sure “private browsing” is OFF.
4. Make sure “clear browser history on exit” is OFF.
5. Make sure “block sites from setting any data” is OFF. (for Chrome users)
6. Don’t run a program that deletes stuff, like CCleaner or Better Privacy
If you are playing on a different machine, then you should be able to transfer your saved game from another computer. Here’s a nice tutorial on how to find a saved game:
You can try contacting the developer, but there should be a “recover” option within the game.