"Favorites" bug/issue

9 posts

Flag Post

As many of you know, recently, :the game: was uploaded (stolen) to Kongregate, and not discovered immediately.

I really liked the game (as shown by previous avatar), so I favorited it, and now that it’s deleted, my profile still says “view all \4 favorites” even though I only really have three.

This is very annoying to me (I’m mildly ocd), and I was wondering if there’s any way to delete that favorite.

Flag Post

lol that annoyed me too. please remove mine

Edit : nvm its gone :P

Flag Post

i know i hate that. i liked :the game: . it was hilarious to me. but i didnt favorite it

Flag Post

Platinum, welcome to the world of little-known bugs. It is a bug, and it has been reported to the Kong staff, but it is very very very minor. As such, it’s on the back end of problems to fix.

So expect it to be fixed sometime around infinity – 1.

Flag Post

Platinum, welcome to the world of little-known bugs. It is a bug, and it has been reported to the Kong staff, but it is very very very minor. As such, it’s on the back end of problems to fix.

Of course, I understand Kongregate’s long list of things to do, and little things like that are nowhere near the top, but I was just asking to see if there was some little-known way to delete them.

Flag Post

I don’t think there’s a way to remove it, Platinum

Flag Post

Add another game to your favorites?

Flag Post

Then it will say 5 duh?!

Flag Post

i would be very helpful if an option to delete a “favorited” game in your own user account (you know because perhaps i dont like anymore a game i “favorited” or i changed my mind) was added in a future.